+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Oh boi this thread is moving faster than the emptying of cec applicants from the pool! Sleep one evening and you guys move 10 pages ahead lol
These guys are bunch of ITA and AOR nerds. Not me, I'm the tie-break king. (IRCC is soon to f it up for me though)

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. I found this on facebook. The document's date is 21.07.2021. It says IRCC is dividing outland applicants to three groups.
Group A: Outlanders with document validity of 6 months or more
Group B: Outlanders with document validity of 3 to 6 months
Group C: Outlanders with document validity of 3 or less.

According to document, they're planning to issue PPR to Group A if the border restrictions end on September 8. They'll also issue PPR to those who have at least 3 months document validity at the time of processing in Group B, and lastly they'll request remedicals from Group C. (Which also includes me)

We were waiting an unknown date for almost 2 years in total darkness, but this document shows us there is at least a certain date to wait and what's IRCC planning to do to whom in which order.

Notes: The original document was 6 pages, but first 5 pages really doesn't mean much for outlanders. So I didn't include in my message.
Any body tell what documents are they? Passport? Medical cert?...any idea for whose expired Copr holder like me?

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, before applying people said (IRCC on twitter inclusive) that everything is locked at AOR but turns out they used the exchange rate for the day my application was reviewed and thanks to my country's ever declining currency, i didn't meet the minimum required POF. My buffer amount wasn't enough so technically i owe them about 165CAD :D
I submitted Nov 24,2021 sent updated POF via webform January 11,2021 and my application was reviewed by an agent on January 18th 2021. They totally ignored the updated bank statement.
The same thing happened to me! I noticed the error in my reference letter a week after submission and sent in an updated SOA. The webform was acknowledged but the updated SOA was never updated. I was on a very hot seat that month o but I also feel I wouldn't have been sent BIL if I didn't meet the POF requirements.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Quebec/Montréal seems to be quasi-immune to an exorbitant rise in housing prices, isn’t that the case?
Montreal, definitely not. Prices climbing very rapidly. The rest of Quebec, things are much much cheaper... so far. But you really need to know French well to live outside of Montreal.

Khans96

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Maek Holthe, in a response to a question in his livestream, said that some snippet is being shared on the social media regarding Express Entry changes. I was wondering if it's the statement from the Budget 2021 document.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any body tell what documents are they? Passport? Medical cert?...any idea for whose expired Copr holder like me?
Most likely medicals, also passports, if applicable. The medicals must be valid by the time you enter Canada, so if there's less than 3 months left of your medical validity, you'll be backlogged - again - till their either extend them further or ask for remedical.
My medicals got extended before until Oct 2021, now they're about to expire again, so I figured I'm in Group 3.

Reactions: shipping

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
He just said that the reduction of the invitations in draws shows that IRCC is not desperate with cec candidate and he does not expect the reopening of TR to PR pathway again

Reactions: ita_drgen

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
The medical expiration will depend on your application processing agent. I did a medical exam in Jan 2020, ITA in Sept 2020, submitted documents in Oct 2020. So my medical results are supposed to expire in Jan 2021, right? I check GCMS note and the agent updated my medical in Feb 2021 and my medical is valid until Feb 2022.

Before you travel to Canada, they may require you to take a medical exam, but at the moment you don't need another medical test for consideration.
interesting! didn't know that the original medical can be valid beyond 1yr of the medical test date. My medical validity as per GCMS notes is exactly 1yr from the medical test date. Still the medical status has not changed post the expiry date.