+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Looks like life seems to be returning to normal as far as events are concerned too. Hopefully we all can also feel the same normalcy with regular PPRs and draws soon enough.

International tennis returns to Canada — but with COVID-19 restrictions

After a two-year hiatus because of the COVID-19 pandemic, professional tennis is back in Canada with the start of the 2021 National Bank Open.

Top international and Canadian tennis stars will be in action this week, with Toronto hosting the men’s event and the women’s tournament being held in Montreal.
Everything is back to normal in Canada except FSW draw

D

Deleted member 1050918

Tomorrow is the D-Day …fingers crossed
A week too soon my lass. I wouldn't get my hopes up for Aug. Actually, although I still think it's irrelevant, I'd not even look at it till late Sept. Once the damn election is out all the political posing should end and we should see some logic.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
What I learned about Indian people during my time in this damned wait and on these forums is that Indians are very impatient.

...wait

I have also seen a lot of them threatening with suicide like it's going to push IRCC to take action.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
A week too soon my lass. I wouldn't get my hopes up for Aug. Actually, although I still think it's irrelevant, I'd not even look at it till late Sept. Once the damn election is out all the political posing should end and we should see some logic.
I doubt Canadian election has much influence over immigration. This is not America.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Great. Is it still showing "You do not need a medical exam" or "You've passed the medical exam" in your profile?
Wondering if my medical has been extended or not! My VO is also Ottawa.
Still showing the "you do not need a medical exam at this time" message. That actually hasn't changed since it did for around 1 day back when I received a GU as it expired in February.

Reactions: Rkb94

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
could you please explain why your medicals expired in Feb when you passed them in August 2020? TIA :)
I did upfront medical in Feb 2020 and then applied and got AOR 6 months later in August 2020. A few weeks after I applied is when IRCC marked them as passed in my application.

Reactions: ambee