+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
That's awesome!!

Yes cloud technologies are focused more towards Sysadmin,devops infrastructure roles. But AWS has a coding focused certification called the AWS-Developer. There must be an Azure equivalent to that.

Is any of you guys based in India? I would like to chat over dm.
I am based in Ireland

Reactions: jester10

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Yes, there is an Azure equivalent to that :D It is AZ-204 if I am not wrong :)

I think these days, traditional Sysadmin roles are transforming to DevOps roles. I think today most sysadmins needs to know how to code or at least write some scripts :D

- Cloud
- Networking
- Virtualization
- Coding
- Security

These are the most in-demand skills for sysadmins :)
You are absolutely right! Even I started off as a Sysadmin but eventually had to move into Devops to stay relevant.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes cloud technologies are focused more towards Sysadmin,devops infrastructure roles. But AWS has a coding focused certification called the AWS-Developer. There must be an Azure equivalent to that.

Is any of you guys based in India? I would like to chat over dm.
AZ-204 is the developer exam but it has some non-coding stuff too. Also, I am from India.

I did the Python one, got good results.
I read a job listing asking for at least 75% score, is this correct? Were you asked for the same?

Reactions: jester10

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Anyone here tried coding challenge on VanHack? I tried one, it was so difficult.
No Not yet. I have a account on Vanhack will give it a go soon.
Currently I am working on a take home test from hatchways.io
I have tried Turing. It was easy, But I didn't practice enough to complete the problem. It was only 30 minutes test. There was some time crunch. Will try again in 3 months.

Reactions: seadrag0n

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Official: Canada welcomes back fully vaccinated Americans as border rules ease
Canada is once again allowing U.S. citizens and permanent residents back into the country, provided they’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

After 17 long months, a ban on non-essential travel across the Canada-U.S. border was finally eased at midnight, although the Americans have yet to lift their own limits on Canadian travellers.

Eligible visitors must live in the U.S. and have allowed 14 days to pass since receiving a full course of a Health Canada-approved vaccine.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Canada is once again allowing U.S. citizens and permanent residents back into the country, provided they’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

After 17 long months, a ban on non-essential travel across the Canada-U.S. border was finally eased at midnight, although the Americans have yet to lift their own limits on Canadian travellers.

Eligible visitors must live in the U.S. and have allowed 14 days to pass since receiving a full course of a Health Canada-approved vaccine.
I have seen that, I think there was a picture posted on one of the Canadian groups with the traffic from US to one of the Canadians biggest border crossing :D

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021

Do you have any idea what happens to unvaccinated Americans with a valid PR?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
No Not yet. I have a account on Vanhack will give it a go soon.
Currently I am working on a take home test from hatchways.io
I have tried Turing. It was easy, But I didn't practice enough to complete the problem. It was only 30 minutes test. There was some time crunch. Will try again in 3 months.
I will try some for Python :) do you guys also do some programming in other languages other than Python?