+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I swear if people stayed away from immigration forums and stopped following the news, they'd feel much better. There's nothing positive but hopelessness and despair which can be seen everywhere.
Guess its time for me to switch off, take a break for a while and invest my time elsewhere.
This is a thing. People are following forums, they are getting into unnecessary conversations. They are following uncreditable news, YT channels etc. People are believing everything what they will see and hear. It is difficult. I am trying to stay out of the news from Canada, Canadian immigration etc. We are just waiting. I am not following any uncreditable YT channels or news sources.

If people will try to do this, they will reduce their anxiety and stress levels massively. I know the feeling. After we have submitted our application, I was checking the news every day for some time. I was getting anxious and stressed. After each draw I felt dissapointed. At the end I was not able to do anything. We can only wait :) As I said it a while ago, I do not think they will stop one of their biggest immigration streams. There is a delay. Lets see what will happen in the next few weeks.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I will be doing some additional certificates this year like LFCS and CCNP R&S later on this year :) I have to renew my Azure certificates is well :) at least one for now.

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I will be doing some additional certificates this year like LFCS and CCNP R&S later on this year :) I have to renew my Azure certificates is well :) at least one for now.
I finished 2 AWS certificates last year and earlier this year. I have been on Udemy, too, spending 2-3 hours for almost everyday. Lots of course with good content nowadays, surprisingly.

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Which Azure certificate? I was thinking of giving AZ-204 exam but a big chunk of it is non-coding related.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Which Azure certificate? I was thinking of giving AZ-204 exam but a big chunk of it is non-coding related.
So far I have completed Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) and I have Azure Solutions Architect Expert which consist of two exams (AZ-302/303). I want to follow more with a new beta cert for Azure Networking (AZ-700) and then follow with few more :) I am also constantly learning Python and C# :D as I like programming and I am a big fan of iRacing and MS Flight Simulator :) There is a lot to learn :) If you have available funds I highly recommend to signup for ACloudGuru

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Yes, I used to work as a DevOps Engineer and Cloud Architect. Just recently I have manage to move to Microsoft :)
Oh great! I'm currently working as a DevOps Engineer. By moving to Microsoft you mean you moved into Azure?
It seems AWS has more demand worldwide but Canada is more focused towards Azure. I'm come across a lot of devops jobs in Canada with Azure as a requirement instead of AWS.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Oh great! I'm currently working as a DevOps Engineer. By moving to Microsoft you mean you moved into Azure?
It seems AWS has more demand worldwide but Canada is more focused towards Azure. I'm come across a lot of devops jobs in Canada with Azure as a requirement instead of AWS.
I am working with Azure since 4 years.

I was lucky enough to get hired by Microsoft :)

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
I am working with Azure since 4 years.

I was lucky enough to get hired by Microsoft :)
That's awesome!!
Yes cloud technologies are focused more towards Sysadmin,devops infrastructure roles. But AWS has a coding focused certification called the AWS-Developer. There must be an Azure equivalent to that.

Is any of you guys based in India? I would like to chat over dm.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
That's awesome!!

Yes cloud technologies are focused more towards Sysadmin,devops infrastructure roles. But AWS has a coding focused certification called the AWS-Developer. There must be an Azure equivalent to that.

Is any of you guys based in India? I would like to chat over dm.
Yes, there is an Azure equivalent to that :D It is AZ-204 if I am not wrong :)

I think these days, traditional Sysadmin roles are transforming to DevOps roles. I think today most sysadmins needs to know how to code or at least write some scripts :D

- Cloud
- Networking
- Virtualization
- Coding
- Security

These are the most in-demand skills for sysadmins :)

Reactions: jester10

dennajort

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes