+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hmmmn, he did say the MP got info from IRCC that PPRs would start to get issued to outlanders from next week. Wow. I hope this is for real, people have been waiting for ages
I couldn't seem much Copr announcements on Kuber's/Legalfalcon's FB group. He does mention his sister received one as a spousal applicant.
I found some Expired-Copr re-issue. That's been happening for a month now.
Only when a FSW-Outland Single applicants receives CoPR we can declare trend is changing.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hmmmn, he did say the MP got info from IRCC that PPRs would start to get issued to outlanders from next week. Wow. I hope this is for real, people have been waiting for ages
It's probably true. Remember Marco said he's going back to in-office appointments starting Monday?

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
It's probably true. Remember Marco said he's going back to in-office appointments starting Monday?
True; if he resumes office it’s expected that most of the other subsidiary staff would get to the desk as well; everything is shaping up to IRCC resuming duties soon but I’ll prefer to thread on cautious optimism until we begin to see actual positive outcomes

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
07-08-2021:

82% of eligible Canadians are partially vaccinated
70% of eligible Canadians are fully vaccinated

It’s expected that by August 18, 75% of eligible Canadians would have been fully vaccinated

• Love
Reactions: Tristan-XI and Ad78

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Don't worry too much if you're fully vaccinated. The numbers are rising amongst unvaccinated folks, being vaccinated should mean that you don't pose significant risk to the populace on covid fronts. They have already put more than enough measures in place to ensure those that are fully vaccinated enter safely.
I love reading positive messages - thank you

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Codes that they classify medical results as. M1 means no medical conditions. M3 means medical conditions but not serious enough to be a burden on Canadian healthcare and thus be a reason enough to be inadmissible. M2 is something serious that can lead to inadmissibility.
Where can I see this in GCMS notes?