+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 3, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
November 15 and 21, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
hi first post here..silent follower though..
What is the difference between timeline mentioned here for CEC application processing and between Facebook group posts mentioning COPR received with AOR april,2021 ?
Does this mean CEC apps for 2020 and 2021 being processed parallel ?
have this question for quite a while but never bothered as it wasn’t related to FSW

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Scary rel
-> I can't get an ITA because I'm FSW
-> IRCC puts me on hold forever because they're busy inviting inland grandpas
-> I get old, become a grandpa while I wait in IRCC's void
-> IRCC goes back to FSW
-> Now I can't get an ITA because I'm old

F this.
Imagine thinking this is not a possibility. Scary real life movie scenario

Reactions: Tristan-XI
D

Deleted member 1050918

Scary rel

Imagine thinking this is not a possibility. Scary real life movie scenario
Well... I might lose age points this year if IRCC isn't fast enough so it wasn't entirely a joke lol

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Problem is, that POS thinks all of us are dumb and we don't do our due diligence before moving to a new country. We are adults for fk sake. We know about high taxes, high cost of living, and some of us may not gonna live in the seventh heaven for the first few months. I am telling y'all again, the guy's wife beat him...beat him in public and so he has nowhere to go but rant in a public forum on strangers assuming our lives are as pathetic as his.

Lack of vitamin S from his wife caused him to be so disgruntled.

Reactions: RajKannan

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hey Pal. I am gonna stop with this. I promise.

You seem to have a problem with folks who moved to the US and especially the ones from India because you were kicked out of the US and were jobless???? Wow.. Wow... Wow.... Son, you fascinate me in many ways. Even after working in the US, you had a sub-par score of four hundred and thirty-three? What are you? Aan 50-year-old man? Is this the reason you are jealous of high-scoring young folks?? Did your wife take your jobless *** to Canada as a dependent spouse???? Is this is the reason you are jobless and online 24 hours??

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that you called someone a Troll, you microphallus man :D:D:D:D

And you still think I make subway sandwiches... Lol. To be frank, I just pity folks like you. I am gonna leave it here.

Hahaha dude you killing me here. Don't worry @navinball we would send you pics when we touch down in YYZ.

Reactions: Rkb94 and RajKannan

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Hi everyone, if the IRCC starts to send out PPR, how long do I have until I need to land in Canada? Like, if I want to wait for another year to take care of family stuffs, am I able to do that?

Thanks

Reactions: RajKannan

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone, if the IRCC starts to send out PPR, how long do I have until I need to land in Canada? Like, if I want to wait for another year to take care of family stuffs, am I able to do that?

Thanks
Your COPR will probably be valid only for 2-6 months. Since it will be open to tourists, you will probably be better off doing a soft landing.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Your COPR will probably be valid only for 2-6 months. Since it will be open to tourists, you will probably be better off doing a soft landing.
Thank you. Hope that we applicants will receive info from IRCC soon. I have no update on my account since Feb

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020

Thanks
COPR is tied to validity of your passport, medicals, PCC etc., it may be valid from anywhere between 1 and 12 months.