+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
“As of July 6, the backlog of Canada’s permanent residence applications had skyrocketed by 70 per cent to 375,137 since February 2020, with the number of applications for temporary residence currently sitting at 702,660 cases.”

This information is a lot to unpack. I might have to explore study visa , I can’t deal with this
I feel you. But don’t give up, we’re close.

If someone here can do the math and share on how long it will take to clear the backlog of the 375k cases, it would help with some hope. I don’t have the data on the IRCC staffing resources and other factors.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Did any one noticed...Till date IRCC has not yet update the pool list after last draw PNP/CEC on 21st and 22nd Aug....they are segregating eligible and ineligible profiles for next draw?
Pool usually gets updated just after the biweekly draw

Reactions: Tristan-XI

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
“As of July 6, the backlog of Canada’s permanent residence applications had skyrocketed by 70 per cent to 375,137 since February 2020, with the number of applications for temporary residence currently sitting at 702,660 cases.”

This information is a lot to unpack. I might have to explore study visa , I can’t deal with this
how authentic is this information mate,have you verified it?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes you are right but this time not updated after last draw on 21/22 July....still showing last update on 19th July-2021.
It gets backdated after the draw. For example the next updated pool will be displayed after August 4 draw but still have a date like August 2 or 3

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
How sure are you about this. I made a mistake about my employment so I withdrew my profile and put in a new one would this be a problem potentially with misrepresentation.
Withdrawn profile before ITA is no big deal, I was referring to him withdrawing his profile after AOR.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020

Study visa is expensive and will only give you a few months edge. They can clear the backlogs in no time - if they really want to. The most important thing is for them to treat all applications at full capacity. Don't spend that crazy bucks on just getting in a few months before others, it's not worth it for me.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Study visa is expensive and will only give you a few months edge. They can clear the backlogs in no time - if they really want to.
Express entry backlogs might be only a portion of that (I'd say 35% maybe). I'm not sure how much an overall backlog would affect express entry related app processing. what do you guys think?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Express entry backlogs might be only a portion of that (I'd say 35% maybe). I'm not sure how much an overall backlog would affect express entry related app processing. what do you guys think?
Different officers/departments for different application types. If the offices responsible for FSW outland applications are ‘willing’ this backlog will be cleared in no time.