+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
How sure are you about this. I made a mistake about my employment so I withdrew my profile and put in a new one would this be a problem potentially with misrepresentation.
Every application you make to IRCC is logged and “promoted” within the GCMS system. And can be cross referenced by an officer at any point.

If you made a mistake previously, you can always include an LOE with your latest application if you are worried some details won’t match up.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
i have a question fellas,i updated my pof before the july 15 deadline but i recently made a change again to increase pof significantly,this wouldn't affect the eligibility or would it?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
i have a question fellas,i updated my pof before the july 15 deadline but i recently made a change again to increase pof significantly,this wouldn't affect the eligibility or would it?
It won't, you can make any number of changes before receiving ITA and if your profile is eligible, it will remain in the pool.

• Love
Reactions: shanusharma01

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
Did any one noticed...Till date IRCC has not yet update the pool list after last draw PNP/CEC on 21st and 22nd Aug....they are segregating eligible and ineligible profiles for next draw?

Reactions: Nessa14

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
“As of July 6, the backlog of Canada’s permanent residence applications had skyrocketed by 70 per cent to 375,137 since February 2020, with the number of applications for temporary residence currently sitting at 702,660 cases.”

This information is a lot to unpack. I might have to explore study visa , I can’t deal with this

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Every application you make to IRCC is logged and “promoted” within the GCMS system. And can be cross referenced by an officer at any point.

If you made a mistake previously, you can always include an LOE with your latest application if you are worried some details won’t match up.
My question was that I have never made an application in the past. I am waiting for ita. So I withdrew my old profile and made a new one with correct employment dates will it be a problem.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Did any one noticed...Till date IRCC has not yet update the pool list after last draw PNP/CEC on 21st and 22nd Aug....they are segregating eligible and ineligible profiles for next draw?
What do you mean? You were referring to the last Draw in July right? Anyways, they will publish the updated pool while they announce the draw details.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
buddy the pool figure gets updated a few days prior to the draw so wait till the next draw (4th august) to get the insight of how the pool looks like

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My question was that I have never made an application in the past. I am waiting for ita. So I withdrew my old profile and made a new one with correct employment dates will it be a problem.
Could have easily updated the info instead of withdrawing whole profile. Anyway, I don’t think this would be a problem since you haven’t gotten ITA

Reactions: Tristan-XI