+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Right! Lmaooo :D We got the message and it's all that matters :D
I don’t think he got his PPR yet. Probably used the word ‘until’ instead of ‘till’….I hope I’m wrong but No one would get PPR, drop such statement and log out for several hours lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan-XI

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Good, just chilling. How about you? I was wondering if I should take my 1080Ti to Canada and sell it there, its selling for upwards of 500-600 CAD, crazy resell price for a 4+ year old GPU.
I'm hanging in there G.

Why not? Compare and contrast the price when you get COPR, if it still sells at a good price in Canada, take it along and sell on Market Place or Ebay. Shouldn't take too long to sell in Toronto especially.

Reactions: seadrag0n

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, you can. But the withdrawn application will remain in the GCMS system so the new profile must not be materially different from the withdrawn one.
How sure are you about this. I made a mistake about my employment so I withdrew my profile and put in a new one would this be a problem potentially with misrepresentation.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Good, just chilling. How about you? I was wondering if I should take my 1080Ti to Canada and sell it there, its selling for upwards of 500-600 CAD, crazy resell price for a 4+ year old GPU.
Definitely sell it and also if you have spare smartphones lying around,take them as well,used electronics sell like hotcakes on a rainy day

Reactions: seadrag0n

swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
My profile was updated yesterday saying that I have passed the eligibility criteria. I am not sure if this is related to the proof of funds requirements, and the fact that they had requested everyone to update their profiles until mid-July; that is, on 1st August they screened the profiles already in the queue to update their eligibility and now they are getting ready to draw. Should we be expecting an FSW draw soon, or can it mean something else?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My profile was updated yesterday saying that I have passed the eligibility criteria. I am not sure if this is related to the proof of funds requirements, and the fact that they had requested everyone to update their profiles until mid-July; that is, on 1st August they screened the profiles already in the queue to update their eligibility and now they are getting ready to draw. Should we be expecting an FSW draw soon, or can it mean something else?
It should be the system automatically re-verifying all profiles present in the pool to be valid based on updated POF and remove the ones which are not valid, I doubt this means FSW draws will resume.

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
Same thing one person was asking in Kubeir FB group too , his profile was updated on 1st Aug-2021 stating that you have passed the eligibility criteria...
May be the sign of FSW draw will resume soon.