+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I'm just tired of how every one is connecting fsw draws to borders oppings. We are not landing there in anyway before late 2022. Feels like fsw category is not anyone's favourite at this point.
OINP is exclusively inviting large number of FSW's.

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
OINP is exclusively inviting large number of FSW's.
This may be an indication of FSW resumption soon... Everyone knows that Ontario takes FSW cut off and invites candidates below that score. If the FSW resumes the score would be too high in initial draws and if Ontario send NOIs during those time, it will go in vain because FSW cut off would gradually decrease and all those candidates receiving NOI would naturally be selected by FSW... I have seen this happening in 2019...the larger draw this time by OINP further endorses this fact...However OINP hasn't done the tech draw this time subsequent to in demand occupation draw which is strange because OiNP has some special love with tech guys..they did consecutive in demand occupation draw...

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
On 30th June live session he was telling us Aug, now in July he saying Sept....., in Aug he will say Oct.....heheheh he just playing with us....
In the last Q&A before this one, he mentioned September because of the latest announcement from IRCC with regards to border restrictions and exemptions... And, that actually made sense to me.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Why can’t they distribute the files to local visa offices that would make the process faster just an opinion
Some local offices are even slower. They understand the capacities of these offices; if they feel one office can not process its application intake, it would have been redistributed a long time ago. I think the problem is still the restrictions, we should see massive movements with files that are near completion right after the border restrictions have been fully lifted for vaccinated travelers. It makes sense to replace finalized applications with a new one but with IRCC, you never know so fingers crossed.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
In the last Q&A before this one, he mentioned September because of the latest announcement from IRCC with regards to border restrictions and exemptions... And, that actually made sense to me.
As someone mentioned here that he said that IRCC wants to clear backlogs before the draws, would that then mean backlogs to be cleared next month for the draws to begin in September?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
No they are processing applications in canada only just distribute it worldwide to local vos that would make the process faster
Nah. VOs in local offices can't process cases of people in Canada. Local VOs are focusing on other categories of applications.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Guys, do you think submitting a proof of vaccination through web form may help speed up the processing of PR application? I am in US and got 2 doses of Moderna in Feb earlier this year.
It won't hurt to send the proof to them. If anything, the officer just won't consider it.

Hossam777

May 13, 2021
To what extent you think this youtube lawyer has some insider information?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
As someone mentioned here that he said that IRCC wants to clear backlogs before the draws, would that then mean backlogs to be cleared next month for the draws to begin in September?
He was just speculating on the basis of plausible eventualities - as we've been doing here. He doesn't know for certain. Mark is not the kind of guy that'd know something and not say it as he is in the business to make money. He gets more clients if whatever he says with a level of certainty becomes a reality.

Reactions: RajKannan
D

Deleted member 1050918

I guess IRCC would find little benefit from continuing the CEC&PNP draws after September, because while some inland applications definitely get finalized (PPR) within 3 months, most take longer than that. So instead of inviting new CECs which probably won't help meet 2021 target, they might/should really switch their focus and resources to finalizing all applications which are near the end while inviting FSWs to prepare for 2022 target. A great pool of "near the end" applications is FSWs from 2020 and 2021 most of which are passed except security. Security usually takes about 3 months, so IRCC could really quickly issue CoPRs then PPRs for FSWs and meet their 2021 goals this way.

The CEC&PNP preference was because there was no way to invite then finalize FSWs faster than CECs. But after September or October, the benefit of focusing on CEC will kind of fade and a better tactic may be to focus on finalizing any application, especially FSWs stuck at security. After September or October, I'm quite sure IRCC's perspective when sending invitations and prioritizing ongoing applications will be "can I finalize this application/invitation before 2021 ends?" Might be good for FSWs.

Last edited by a moderator: