+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Nope. Just me here. Stuck in the vortex of IRCC’s backlog. Extending my sympathies to the FSW folks waiting for anything resembling a pulse from IRCC.
How come you're still stuck being CEC inland and Aug AOR? And your VO Ottawa is not some office in the sticks.. When was the last movement according to your notes?

dennajort

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-08-2022
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Passport Req..
29-12-2022
I thought I noticed this today; the forum is really getting flooded; makes the user-experience less appealing
Using ad blocker, didn't even notice a change.
No, it's actually better on my side, there is no gap in the thread where the ad should be.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: July 27, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
October 25 and 31, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
How come you're still stuck being CEC inland and Aug AOR? And your VO Ottawa is not some office in the sticks.. When was the last movement according to your notes?
Eligibility switched to Recommend Pass in January 2021. It only got assigned to a senior officer in May. Beyond that, absolutely nothing. The Ottawa VO hasn’t had full capacity in-office staff for months now, and i am almost certain that’s why my file is stuck.

Man, it's crazy. You don't want to exercise the power of using your MP?
I contacted my MP. They can’t expedite anything. They simply got back info from IRCC that i could already see in my GCMS notes