+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes. Also, the backlogs are overestimated. Most if not all applications have cleared all stages and waiting for the final approval. They don't need much time approving and issuing PPRs.
That’s actually true. The bulk of most files are in the final steps of processing. I reckon they would be able to clear all backlogs of uncomplicated files within 2 months if they put their minds to it

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I don't think backlogs are an issue PNP have more backlogs than fsw
Exactly backlogs have always been there,all things point to the return of the all program draws considering that even the last cec draw invite has been limited to 4500 like before when life was normal

Reactions: Jsb13

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Exactly backlogs have always been there,all things point to the return of the all program draws considering that even the last cec draw invite has been limited to 4500 like before when life was normal
Yes, the last 2 CEC draws have surprisingly being 4,500 as opposed to the regular 6000 we’ve observed this year. An immigration consultant on YT said she sees this as a good sign and that they are probably cleaning out the system before the big all programs draw. Let’s see how it unfolds

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I believe they might start FSW applications after August. Because August is the main month for start of most of the study courses, that is why they have been focussing mainly on student visas. After the August/September session begins, they might hopefully look towards FSW files. Fingers Crossed

Reactions: ita_drgen

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I believe they might start FSW applications after August. Because August is the main month for start of most of the study courses, that is why they have been focussing mainly on student visas. After the August/September session begins, they might hopefully look towards FSW files. Fingers Crossed
They may start in August using this logic because after ITA, there is a timeframe of 60 days to submit the profile. But I am afraid that all this bashing going on Twitter from post ITA candidates may delay the draw as IRCC would analyse and reconsider the processing times of prospective candidates. Otherwise, the same to-be immigrants would bash IRCC if their applications are not processed on time after sometime.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
They may start in August using this logic because after ITA, there is a timeframe of 60 days to submit the profile. But I am afraid that all this bashing going on Twitter from post ITA candidates may delay the draw as IRCC would analyse and reconsider the processing times of prospective candidates. Otherwise, the same to-be immigrants would bash IRCC if their applications are not processed on time after sometime.
We are all together in this fight. I would be glad if IRCC actually starts prioritizing the processing of these applications as soon as possible. Whether draws or processing, it would be a huge relief to see actual movement and development with regards to outlanders. But like people have said, backlogs ordinarily shouldn’t stop draws; CEC has backlogs from 2020 and they still conduct regular draws. Both FSW draws and processing of files can happen concurrently if IRCC is willing.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
My IELTS will also expire next month.. what should i do ? Retake the exam ? Can you even update your score now coz i have passed almost all stages n waiting for COPR. Would i become ineligible if i dnt get the PPR within the next month ?
You don’t have to re-write IELTS since you’re post AOR. Just wait for the COPR.

Reactions: LayinLow

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes, the last 2 CEC draws have surprisingly being 4,500 as opposed to the regular 6000 we’ve observed this year. An immigration consultant on YT said she sees this as a good sign and that they are probably cleaning out the system before the big all programs draw. Let’s see how it unfolds
Lets hope for a big number of invites for the opening all program draws

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Lets hope for a big number of invites for the opening all program draws
It is a big unknown - nobody knows how many ITAs they will be doing on each FSW draw. Maybe they will flood the FSW draws is well to get as many as possible? Maybe they will do 4000, 5000 or maybe they will do one draw of 10 000? It is just speculation, however we can see how everything is unpredictable. FSW will happen for sure, lets just wait and see what will happen :)