+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm having 473 crs score and a valid LMIA. Do you think I would be getting ITA this year?
Hello fellow FSW people! I've been following this thread (also the old one) as a non-member for a while and decide to join now. ;) Glad to see and talk to people that are in this together, as I don't have any friends that are doing the same.

My CRS is currently at 478 and will go down to 473 in a month because of my age. So i really hope all programme draw will come back soon! Good lucky to everyone. :)
Any score above 470 is very good in my opinion; and if regular draws resume soon you would definitely get invited this year

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah waiting is not easy but for you it is a matter of waiting for COPR. Most people on this thread are waiting for ITA and don't even know if IRCC intends to bring back FSW draws. Corona did mess up many things but at this point processing delays are more to do with IRCC's unwillingness to process FSW applications rather than anything related to Covid.
True that. I can’t imagine the frustration of people waiting for ITA. Also, the unwillingness to process FSW came as a result of covid. Otherwise express entry was going on full flow. The only thing m worried about is them just cancelling the files in the backlog stating they don’t have the means n resources to process them all and ask us to apply again. I pray that never happens, or else i wont know what to do with my life next.

3L1C

Jul 26, 2021
I remember reading on the old fsw worldwide one member had written that his IELTS had expired and ircc took about 10 days to render his profile ineligible. So ircc might be taking longer to make the necessary updates on the settlement funds matter. So I wouldn't say the proof of funds logic has failed. If however the next draw isn't an fsw draw then you could say that
I agree. It could just be that IRCC needs more time to process the update than we thought.

Reactions: Jsb13

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello fellow FSW people! I've been following this thread (also the old one) as a non-member for a while and decide to join now. ;) Glad to see and talk to people that are in this together, as I don't have any friends that are doing the same.

My CRS is currently at 478 and will go down to 473 in a month because of my age. So i really hope all programme draw will come back soon! Good lucky to everyone. :)
You will make it through buddy! Don’t fret and all the very best

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
My IELTS will also expire next month.. what should i do ? Retake the exam ? Can you even update your score now coz i have passed almost all stages n waiting for COPR. Would i become ineligible if i dnt get the PPR within the next month ?

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
T
I agree. It could just be that IRCC needs more time to process the update than we thought.
I hope so but of the backlogs are an issue than what explains the 10000+ draws every month? Don’t these draws also put pressure,well i guess not because all the other streams are in full swing like there is no tomorrow

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I
My IELTS will also expire next month.. what should i do ? Retake the exam ? Can you even update your score now coz i have passed almost all stages n waiting for COPR. Would i become ineligible if i dnt get the PPR within the next month ?
I suppose your profile has already been locked in if you have already received ita,you shouldn’t worry about losing age and or ielts expiration but please confirm it on your end as well

Reactions: LayinLow

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
True that. I can’t imagine the frustration of people waiting for ITA. Also, the unwillingness to process FSW came as a result of covid. Otherwise express entry was going on full flow. The only thing m worried about is them just cancelling the files in the backlog stating they don’t have the means n resources to process them all and ask us to apply again. I pray that never happens, or else i wont know what to do with my life next.
Lol. Don't worry. This is never gonna happen.

Reactions: LayinLow