+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
I feel, FSW will resume around early to mid September...Fsw applications are slowly gathering steam...and by end December,scores will drop down to 470s
Yes definitely the trickle of ppr has started hopefully this will turn into a deluge soon

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It is so confusing that COPR holders are exempt from travel ban now but we are still seeing people of AOR 2018 and 2019 waiting for PPR.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
It is so confusing that COPR holders are exempt from travel ban now but we are still seeing people of AOR 2018 and 2019 waiting for PPR.
COPR holders are exempted but PPR-waiting people are not. IRCC's logics... They probably do not want many people to come to Canada right now.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi all
I received my GCMS notes and herez the summary :-
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed (Expired)
Info Sharing : Completed
Biometrics: Done
Security : not started

AOR: April,20 (FSW-O)

Can someone tell me how probable it looks that my file would be accepted ?
Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all
I received my GCMS notes and herez the summary :-
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed (Expired)
Info Sharing : Completed
Biometrics: Done
Security : not started

AOR: April,20 (FSW-O)

Can someone tell me how probable it looks that my file would be accepted ?
Thanks
95.89678546345%

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
In my opinion I don’t see logic behind FSW at all
Proof of funds logic failed
At this point all we can do is hope and have our fingers crossed

Reactions: aikodad
D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't know if pof update was related to FSW but I wouldn't say based on last week's draw that the logic 'failed'. If anything Canada has proven to be remarkably slow with updates and processing. Why all of a sudden do we expect to have an all program draw a week after the pof update?

I'm not saying the pof update is a sign for FSW to come back, I'm saying we just don't have enough information to say either way. And tbh we never will, until they suddenly spring an all program draw on us like last year.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I’m just speculating, but what if they wanted to follow last year’s pattern of starting the all programs draws in a new month? Last year the first of those draws began in July 8 (first draw of the month) and then regular consecutive draws started in September 2. We don’t know what IRCC is thinking but it’s a possibility.

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I don't know if pof update was related to FSW but I wouldn't say based on last week's draw that the logic 'failed'. If anything Canada has proven to be remarkably slow with updates and processing. Why all of a sudden do we expect to have an all program draw a week after the pof update?

I'm not saying the pof update is a sign for FSW to come back, I'm saying we just don't have enough information to say either way. And tbh we never will, until they suddenly spring an all program draw on us like last year.
Yeah FSW majorly needs to declare POF…PNP yes but won’t make sense as PNP has been out all year around….let’s hope the logic was slowness of the IRCC

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I’m just speculating, but what if they wanted to follow last year’s pattern of starting the all programs draws in a new month? Last year the first of those draws began in July 8 (first draw of the month) and then regular consecutive draws started in September 2. We don’t know what IRCC is thinking but it’s a possibility.
The more i think the more headache i get ...ahh..had so much to in life..I am in a shitty job here and I cant quit because nothing is certain...I entered Pool in Oct 2019 with 461 then reached 468 ...then lost in tie breaking in Dec 2020 and finally score is 493 since april 2021....painful

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Lol.. thanks.. bt i cant tell how nerve wrecking it has been.. corona has devastated all my future plannings
Yeah waiting is not easy but for you it is a matter of waiting for COPR. Most people on this thread are waiting for ITA and don't even know if IRCC intends to bring back FSW draws. Corona did mess up many things but at this point processing delays are more to do with IRCC's unwillingness to process FSW applications rather than anything related to Covid.

Reactions: LayinLow

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
The more i think the more headache i get ...ahh..had so much to in life..I am in a shitty job here and I cant quit because nothing is certain...I entered Pool in Oct 2019 with 461 then reached 468 ...then lost in tie breaking in Dec 2020 and finally score is 493 since april 2021....painful
You’ve done your best. Just wait it out, your ITA will come; only a matter of days/weeks now

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
I remember reading on the old fsw worldwide one member had written that his IELTS had expired and ircc took about 10 days to render his profile ineligible. So ircc might be taking longer to make the necessary updates on the settlement funds matter. So I wouldn't say the proof of funds logic has failed. If however the next draw isn't an fsw draw then you could say that