+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

N

navigatorCA

-> For all FSW aspirants.
-> Refrain from posting objectionable content: Post what we like or don't post at all.

Yeah it indeed looks like you intended this for all FSW aspirants.

Reactions: Perky24

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Hi guys fswo aspirant here 496 CRS. Clb 10, 28 years age, professional degree law Was waiting for a draw on 21 July but unfortunately ircc disappointed us all again

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Any ideas on when fsw draw might be held. Been watching a lot of YouTube videos everyone says 'soon' but the wait is killing me

N

navigatorCA

Any ideas on when fsw draw might be held. Been watching a lot of YouTube videos everyone says 'soon' but the wait is killing me
Sadly nobody can tell anything more than "soon" and that may not mean "soon". One good indicator is how many FSW-O CoPRs and PPRs are being issued because that'll show IRCC's consideration of FSW. Currently, while there has been some new CoPRs issued to FSWs, it hasn't picked up quite a lot yet. I suggest you read AOR threads as well to get an idea of how many new FSW CoPRs are being issued.

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Sadly nobody can tell anything more than "soon" and that may not mean "soon". One good indicator is how many FSW-O CoPRs and PPRs are being issued because that'll show IRCC's consideration of FSW. Currently, while there has been some new CoPRs issued to FSWs, it hasn't picked up quite a lot yet. I suggest you read AOR threads as well to get an idea of how many new FSW CoPRs are being issued.
I did read some threads. I also looked on immitracker and kubeir Kamals Facebook group
Most copr there are of us residents with vo Ottawa. In any case it's just a trickle yet. Hopefully it'll pick up soon. But my opinion on this matter is that the backlogs will not take ircc a lot of time to clear once they start processing fsw apps because most people who post about their gcms notes show that applications have been halfway and in some cases completely processed. So ircc hasn't just been sitting on the files work has been done on them meaning when visa offices start processing them it should move fast

js555

May 1, 2021
Yes, no one knows, I'm hoping 1st week of August or September and COPRs will also start sometime, they can't be delaying them forever while processing other streams.

N

navigatorCA

Most of the backlogs are all passed except security so yeah, IRCC doesn't actually have too much workload from the backlogs. But for some reason IRCC hasn't been starting security in FSW applications, which is to freeze those applications. The public should somehow put pressure on the officials as there's no explanation for FSW people being put on hold under the current circumstances where even tourists are now given pass. People need clear plans and explanations.

Reactions: Ufuoma

js555

May 1, 2021
I did read some threads. I also looked on immitracker and kubeir Kamals Facebook group
Most copr there are of us residents with vo Ottawa. In any case it's just a trickle yet. Hopefully it'll pick up soon. But my opinion on this matter is that the backlogs will not take ircc a lot of time to clear once they start processing fsw apps because most people who post about their gcms notes show that applications have been halfway and in some cases completely processed. So ircc hasn't just been sitting on the files work has been done on them meaning when visa offices start processing them it should move fast
Agree agree

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Most of the backlogs are all passed except security so yeah, IRCC doesn't actually have too much workload from the backlogs. But for some reason IRCC hasn't been starting security in FSW applications, which is to freeze those applications. The public should somehow put pressure on the officials as there's no explanation for FSW people being put on hold under the current circumstances where even tourists are now given pass. People need clear plans and explanations.
As for putting pressure kubeir Kamal put out a tweet tagging Mendicino which was retweeted by ppl on his group. There was also talk on his group of writing a letter to ircc and Mendicino so hopefully that works out.
My question is does ircc have separate departments for processing trv and pr visa because ndvo is currently processing student visa applications that were completed before may 15.
So if they have separate departments they are probably working on fsw apps if not they will probably start working on them after aug 6

Reactions: allencc1989

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
They probably had separate depts for different visas but the famous "we're using all our resources for CEC" on IRCC's website suggests that right now most of the officers are working on CEC apps. I really do hope people manage to put pressure on the minister because it's unacceptable that he's been literally ignoring a whole branch of people for 7 months. It's not difficult to disclose future plans. People may not like those plans but it's preferable to not knowing anything.
In any case I think fsw draws will start before the week of sept 20 because that week is when they issue PGP draws. I mean fsw should be higher in order of preference than PGP.

Reactions: Jaycejay