Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
He can only be pardoned for his federal crimes, not the state ones. If he is convicted in Georgia no president can ever pardon him, no matter how much they try.
In Georgia, Republican party has the trifecta: Senate, House and Governor. So yes, he can be pardoned with entire crime, sentences and charges removed out of existance.

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Last time Democrats rigged it with mail-in ballots. Going to minorities communities and doing their votes for them in their houses cos most can't be bothered to vote. Trump had highest turnout in terms of election day votes. Depends if Democrats try something funny again
That’s a conspiracy theory believed by the Trump nutbags. Even mainstream republicans don’t believe that the election was rigged. It’s only Trump and his ilk who believe that. Independent voters hate Trump and I have no idea whether they are even polled so polls may not be accurate. He has to sway their vote in order to win and I can’t see any reason why they would change their mind on him since they were responsible for voting him out in 2020? They turned out in huge numbers during the election just to vote him out. If it were any other republican, Biden would have been destroyed.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Arod

May 15, 2017
In Georgia, Republican party has the trifecta: Senate, House and Governor. So yes, he can be pardoned with entire crime, sentences and charges removed out of existance.
Read my comment again, PRESIDENTS cannot pardon state crimes.

Arod

May 15, 2017
That’s a conspiracy theory believed by the Trump nutbags. Even mainstream republicans don’t believe that the election was rigged. It’s only Trump and his ilk who believe that. Independent voters hate Trump and I have no idea whether they are even polled so polls may not be accurate. He has to sway their vote in order to win and I can’t see any reason why they would change their mind on him since they were responsible for voting him out in 2020? They turned out in huge numbers during the election just to vote him out. If it were any other republican, Biden would have been destroyed.
Spot on.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Read my comment again, PRESIDENTS cannot pardon state crimes.
*Ahem* States have their own mechanism of pardon, which are controlled by states. Georgia as a state is fully under republican control.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

The new face of the Republican far right. Unlike Trump he will definitely close H1B and TN Visa streams if he could. Of course, it had to be an Indian dude :p
At least he used his own name unlike the lady hiding behind an English name. I shouldn't complain my family changed their Tagalog name to be like the Americans.

Last edited:

Arod

May 15, 2017
*Ahem* States have their own mechanism of pardon, which are controlled by states. Georgia as a state is fully under republican control.
Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that if Trump were to become president again it would be impossible for him to pardon himself on state crimes. Same if his VP were to take the presidency.

Speaking of the US election, Trump has already started calling Nikki Haley by her original name "Nimarata" to make her look more foreign in the eyes of the voters.

He knows there are millions of racists in the US who won't vote for a woman with that name.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yes, but that's not the point. The point is that if Trump were to become president again it would be impossible for him to pardon himself on state crimes. Same if his VP were to take the presidency.

Speaking of the US election, Trump has already started calling Nikki Haley by her original name "Nimarata" to make her look more foreign in the eyes of the voters.

He knows there are millions of racists in the US who won't vote for a woman with that name.
Point is : it is possible to remove all charges and convictions from Trump. At state and federal level.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
At least he used his own name unlike the lady hiding behind an English name. I shouldn't complain my family changed their Tagalog name to be like the Americans.
He is dangerous. He is a conduit for all what racist alt-right were saying since a long time but at a main stream state and with enough eloquence that it sounds correct.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Win or lose the US is doomed anyway.
I beg to differ. US has seen way more polarization and differences in past. The McCarthy era, the Civil rights movement era, the Japanese internment era, the civil war era that none of this is even close.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Good to see that a lot of people are calling out these fake "victory crackdowns" when in reality things are already downhill:
What I learned past few months is that fake news travels through social media faster than the truth has a chance. Indian coworker of mine (recent student) was asking me that his family is worried about his safety in Canada. Told him literally has nothing to worry about, most Canadians couldnt give af but Indian coverage of Canada in India seems to be propaganda like. So probably Indians got scared or something cos of media. Anyways, I see most of them trying for Aus and UK only to realize theres no pathway to PR for them. Most can't speak German so they will come back to Canada.

Besides, noticing diploma mills are now diversifying to other countries like Nepal and Bangladesh. Indians students were always replacable

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yeah the use of 'rigged' was definitely to bait but Dems definitely exploited the whole mail in ballot aspect of covid19. hundreds of thousands of people who would have never voted or probably didnt care and because had a 99% filled ballot and they just had to sign or something. Legal but shady

excuse my grammarless posts. I am using Pranit typing