+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
is it due to the ongoing strike? if this is the case can we not expect a draw until the strike has ended?
The Union has called out JT(Trudeau) now. It is a political game where JT would want to come out as a winner. JT will wait for the perfect time to intervene and show to the public that he can stand-up to these union bullies. Given the lack of support from general public to these government employees, the only recourse for JT is to not sit too long on this idea. Even with that, we are looking at possibly another week before a resolution is reached.

Reactions: Daren2023
Jun 6, 2018
Montreal, QC
Category........
CEC
The Union has called out JT(Trudeau) now. It is a political game where JT would want to come out as a winner. JT will wait for the perfect time to intervene and show to the public that he can stand-up to these union bullies. Given the lack of support from general public to these government employees, the only recourse for JT is to not sit too long on this idea. Even with that, we are looking at possibly another week before a resolution is reached.
well, this is annoying
there are tons of people waiting for ITA, not saying their strike doesn't make sense, but with soo many backlogs, they should've been a draw today. With the pause in draws I see the future prediction cut off score to rise up and not go down.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Justin Trudeau stand up? Nah, he'll fold like a piece of paper. Probably give them 75% of what they want and call it a victory

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi all! I have a slight problem regarding my PR application.
My Ielts expired before I could submit the PR application. So, I retook Ielts and managed to increase my CRS but after I updated the Ielts score in the pr application, the 'preview my score tab' is all blank and it is showing FSW not met. All my scores just vanished, is it because of the old expired ielts ? I have updated my language test with a newer score though.
Please help.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Question regarding indian PCC ,It is for my wife it is strange that it says pcc is not valid for anything other than Citizenship of Canada but she is applying for spousal pr not citizenship is this pcc okay or do I have to get a new one?
you must have selected the wrong option when applying for PCC, I think you should get a newer one if possible

Reactions: PRANIT01

wafasalih11

May 12, 2021
Hey everyone, does anyone know how to figure out what time the profile was created, time not date?
My CRS is 480 and my profile expires on 10th may which is the expected day of the next draw, should I create a new one now or wait after the draw?

Jun 6, 2018
Montreal, QC
Category........
CEC
Hey everyone, does anyone know how to figure out what time the profile was created, time not date?
My CRS is 480 and my profile expires on 10th may which is the expected day of the next draw, should I create a new one now or wait after the draw?
I would technically wait given that your profile expires on the end of that day, given that the least score is 480 and just in case there is a tie break, your profile is old enough for you to get an ITA

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I agree that it's harder for landed immigrants to compete with citizens directly at the beginning. What I am referring to is that there is no law or measure in place by the government to protect Canadian citizens from foreigners. Compared this to the US, where basically to get a PR you generally need to go through LMIA (they call it Perm) and prove that giving you a PR does not affect the labor market.
Thats not ... totally correct. US gives family class PR in droves -- just like Canada.
Then there is EB2 advanced degree. Bachelor + 5 years experience + job offer = GC.

Come on a L1 and become a PR.