+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

This thread has transformed from discussing about FSW draws to a discussion about Canada. It's hilarious.
Happened quite a long time ago. I have been on this thread longer than I have been in some of my relationships lmao.

I remember all the talks and NASA level analysis we had. Analyzed vaccination rate, probability of FSW draws, how many will actually get a COPR after the immigration levels were announced... I swear if some of y'all don't get a data science job when you move to CA, that would be a shame )))

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Happened quite a long time ago. I have been on this thread longer than I have been in some of my relationships lmao.

I remember all the talks and NASA level analysis we had. Analyzed vaccination rate, probability of FSW draws, how many will actually get a COPR after the immigration levels were announced... I swear if some of y'all don't get a data science job when you move to CA, that would be a shame )))
I agree with you. You need to see my crazy spreadsheet analyzing draws.

Reactions: Jazkh
D

Deleted member 1083629

I agree with you. You need to see my crazy spreadsheet analyzing draws.
Make a Python code out of it and put it on GitHub and your CV. Not even joking right now. That's a much better project than Reddit sentiment analysis and Kaggle one; it deals with real data and real uncertainty.

That's assuming you would be looking for data position in Canada.

Reactions: Jazkh

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
  • Haha
Reactions: seadrag0n

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I am CEC and really I had not business being here but I have been on this thread far longer than most of my online interactions. When I saw discussions going here, I knew, this is the place to hangout. This thread is something totally different, like a tavern on a Friday evening full of really really interesting people.

D

Deleted member 1083629

I am CEC and really I had not business being here but I have been on this thread far longer than most of my online interactions. When I saw discussions going here, I knew, this is the place to hangout. This thread is something totally different, like a tavern on a Friday evening full of really really interesting people.
yeah... Discussions were something else. Remember @ImpatientKangaroo telling everyone to forget about Canada and focus on Germany/Netherlands instead? lol

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
yeah... Discussions were something else. Remember @ImpatientKangaroo telling everyone to forget about Canada and focus on Germany/Netherlands instead? lol
Yeah, I miss our Kangaroo.

BTW, did we finally find out what is his nationality?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@GandiBaat I won't blame your wife even my ass froze in -30c ,If I am not wrong you don't have a car isn't it ? Good luck with calgary lol unless you work From home.I will give calgary 8/10 without considering weather but with weather 2/10 and there is no good restaurants in calgary, indian restaurants here sucks,other than Jerusalem shawarma not even Mediterranean stuffs .

Endriking

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
All fair points. But sadly these issues are not limited to Canada. It seems like it's very similar in the UK. And yes, the UK may not be bringing such number of immigrants but that's part of the problem - since Brexit there isn't enough healthcare staff, lorry drivers, etc. etc. Plus 10+ years of austerity, frozen pay in the public sector, etc.

And regarding unrealistic expectations - I'm honestly not sure if there are currently any 1st world countries with strong economies. It just feels like we need another couple of years for everything to stabilise after all this covid-related crap. Personally, I'm expecting big-ish pullback in the stock market at some point in the next few months, a recession, and eventually a drop in real estate prices and then a slow recovery.
The United States, nothing really compares to this country. I bought my place cash with a year's worth of salary. Unfortunately, it is so hard to settle here legally and get a green card, hence Canada is the alternative. I think I would never be able to buy property in Canada unless I buy in the middle of nowhere. Especially, when you take into account the huge pay cuts I have to endure. I begrudgingly will have to leave this country.

Reactions: AndyUK