+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Having called IRCC yesterday to check the status of my application after seeing GU on Monday the 26th-Sept-2022. The agent told me that all the parameters have been passed (Eligibility, Security, Criminality, 2nd Medical, Info sharing - completed), and she also said every parameters having been passed since 24th of Sept. while awaiting final decision.

My VO is Vancouver.

How long does it take to get RFV now?
Shouldn't be long hopefully!

Reactions: Jennyababy

Surajkb

Oct 1, 2022
Hi Guys,

Hope you guys are safe and doing well.

I had applied for PR with below timeline but have not got the RFV yet. I am starting to worry why is it taking so much time as most of the people have already got RFVs and even PPRs now.

Please find my detailed timeline below:
1) Type: FSW-Outland Applicant
2) ITA Date: 23-Dec-20
3) AoR Date: 18-Mar-21
4) Medical Passed and BIL Date: 26-Mar-21
5) Ghost Update Date: 28-Mar-21
6) Biometrics Completed Date: 05-Apr-21
7) Upfront E-Medicals: 15-Mar-22
8) ADR 1 Request (Schedule A, E-Medicals and PCC): 21-Apr-22
9) ADR 1 Submitted: 18-May-22
10) Upfront E-Medicals Updated in Account: 24-May-22
11) ADR 1 changed to "We are reviewing": 16-Jun-22
12) ADR 2 Request (Employment Related): 15-Jul-22
13) ADR 2 Submitted: 22-Jul-22
14) ADR 2 Acknowledgement Email and ADR changed to "We are reviewing": 22-Jul-22
15) Got GU 1: 31-Jul-22
16) Got GU 2: 10-Sep-22

No update after this as of now. Anyone can guide me what can I do in my case and when can I expect the RFV?

Thank you for your valuable help.

Regards

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

Hope you guys are safe and doing well.

I had applied for PR with below timeline but have not got the RFV yet. I am starting to worry why is it taking so much time as most of the people have already got RFVs and even PPRs now.

Please find my detailed timeline below:
1) Type: FSW-Outland Applicant
2) ITA Date: 23-Dec-20
3) AoR Date: 18-Mar-21
4) Medical Passed and BIL Date: 26-Mar-21
5) Ghost Update Date: 28-Mar-21
6) Biometrics Completed Date: 05-Apr-21
7) Upfront E-Medicals: 15-Mar-22
8) ADR 1 Request (Schedule A, E-Medicals and PCC): 21-Apr-22
9) ADR 1 Submitted: 18-May-22
10) Upfront E-Medicals Updated in Account: 24-May-22
11) ADR 1 changed to "We are reviewing": 16-Jun-22
12) ADR 2 Request (Employment Related): 15-Jul-22
13) ADR 2 Submitted: 22-Jul-22
14) ADR 2 Acknowledgement Email and ADR changed to "We are reviewing": 22-Jul-22
15) Got GU 1: 31-Jul-22
16) Got GU 2: 10-Sep-22

No update after this as of now. Anyone can guide me what can I do in my case and when can I expect the RFV?

Thank you for your valuable help.

Regards
Hello and welcome! None of us can tell you what's going on with your application. Did you request for GCMS notes? You can also attempt calling IRCC and speak to an agent (if you are lucky enough to get through).

All the best. FX your wait is short.

Surajkb

Oct 1, 2022
Hello and welcome! None of us can tell you what's going on with your application. Did you request for GCMS notes? You can also attempt calling IRCC and speak to an agent (if you are lucky enough to get through).

All the best. FX your wait is short.
Hi,

Thank you for your kind reply.

I had ordered GCMS notes in Nov-21 but did not order it recently since I anticipated that I would get an update soon and also because the lag time is ~2 months itself for us to get the notes in hand. But now I am rethinking to order one as I am not sure how many days or even months it will take to get an update.

Also, as you suggested, I will also try calling IRCC next week and see if I can get an update.

Thanks again for your kind reply and suggestions.

Regards

D

Deleted member 1083629

To be honest, I really don't know why I am immigrating to Canada :D
I did my Masters in Canada. I can assure you, half of the people on this forum who praise Canada, will count days until they get their citizenship and get out. Might not move back to their home countries but move somewhere else; EU, the USA, LATAM.

Just wait until people get out of their honeymoon phase.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I did my Masters in Canada. I can assure you, half of the people on this forum who praise Canada, will count days until they get their citizenship and get out. Might not move back to their home countries but move somewhere else; EU, the USA, LATAM.

Sad thing is Canada has SO much potential...

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Sad thing is Canada has SO much potential...
When you are more concerned about election cycles and the facade of in-vogue actions rather than what is good for the country long term. What do you expect? Selfish idiots at the wheel will inevitably lead to a horrible accident....

D

Deleted member 1083629

When you are more concerned about election cycles and the facade of in-vogue actions rather than what is good for the country long term. What do you expect? Selfish idiots at the wheel will inevitably lead to a horrible accident....
Canada has so many problems but if I start listing them and talking about them, certain people will come here, call me "ungrateful newcomer" and how I don't deserve PR and I should stay in my home country. Oh, and how I spread negativity and all that.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Canada has so many problems but if I start listing them and talking about them, certain people will come here, call me "ungrateful newcomer" and how I don't deserve PR and I should stay in my home country. Oh, and how I spread negativity and all that.
Who cares? Having realistic expectations is not against the spirit of this forum, let's just try to keep away from insults. Maybe we'll spill all the beans in person, if the get-together works out...

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra
D

Deleted member 1006777

I still cannot believe that Canada killed their production industry so badly that it's one of the very few developed countries that still doesn't produce any COVID vaccines. 2 years later and there is still not facilities set up to produce the vaccines.
To be fair though, I think they're being set up in Montreal and Ottawa. 2023 and 2024 I think. Should help the country a lot in future events.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1083629

To be fair though, I think they're being set up in Montreal and Ottawa. 2023 and 2024 I think. Should help the country a lot in future events.
That's exactly what JT said in 2020. The question is following. Why liberals destroyed the production to the point that it would take 3-4 years just to prepare a facility? How long it took a factory in Germany or the USA to ramp up their production facility? Less than a month.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

Or wait for the dream scenario. Remote work for a US company, best of both worlds free Healthcare and a USD salary.
It's already happening. Lots of recruiters reaching out on LinkedIn. I think USA employers don't want to deal with visa issues.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Who cares? Having realistic expectations is not against the spirit of this forum, let's just try to keep away from insults. Maybe we'll spill all the beans in person, if the get-together works out...
This thread cannot live without insults. That's the main reason why Ray of Hope got closed. The same thing will happen to this thread. Anyways, I don't really care much about others. ImpatientKangaroo pretty much described his experience before and I agree with him. Don't want to start another discussion that results in insults towards other forum members.

Last edited by a moderator: