+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Good evening, everyone. They asked my friend for an explanation on his proof of funds. Please apart from writing a letter, please do you think he will be asked for a new proof of funds.
He was given seven days to respond.
Thanks for your advice and help.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Good evening, everyone. They asked my friend for an explanation on his proof of funds. Please apart from writing a letter, please do you think he will be asked for a new proof of funds.
He was given seven days to respond.
Thanks for your advice and help.
What letter are they planning to write? What they should be submitting is letter from the bank confirming the account belongs to them and the duration the funds have been held for as well as an updated proof of funds. What better evidential support is there?

Knight_Toto

Sep 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hello folks!

I'm looking for some advice on my reference letter and can't decide if I should include LOEs.

I've had three different roles at my current company - including that of a team lead/manager for an engineering team. I'm not an engineer at all but due to some restructuring in the company, my team and I were moved to the engineering department where we worked on software engineering projects - no coding or anything but smaller projects that didn't require too much engineering knowledge.

One of my NOCs is 0211 but I'm afraid this will come across as strange since I have 0 engineering education or experience. Prior to that, I was in a business operations team at the same company.

I have also since moved out from the engineering team but I'm still in a technical/hybrid role at the same company.

My question is, should I include an LOE to explain why someone that's not an engineer was an engineering manager?

Appreciate any insights. Thank you!

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi Guys,

Finally, we got our PPR (SINP nominee, AOR 05/2021). It is really a hard and long journey. I would like to thank forum members for their useful advice.

I have a query regarding passport submission. (I posted a new thread but seems not to get replies)

In our PRR letter, only my wife's UCI number is mentioned (my wife is the primary applicant and I am the dependent applicant). The PRR letter says that we need to submit passports to the nearest VAC in one single package. My wife is now living in my home country and I currently reside in Finland (we informed IRCC about my moving when I moved and they acknowledged it).

So is it possible for my wife to submit her passport at VAC in my home country and for me to submit my passport at VAC, Helsinki?

Another question: Can I include my wife's PPR letter in my package when submitting my passport to VAC, Helsinki? It seems that they just issued a PPR letter to only the primary applicant.

Thank you so much.

D

Deleted member 1006777

No to isolate the issue, if it's your laptop's network issue. If works on mobile data, then try the personal hotspot with laptop and see if it makes any difference.
Oh got it I'll try it out ty

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It's been 10 days and I still cannot properly access my account. Tried different browsers, did all the cookie nonsense, nothing is working. Anyone facing issues logging in reliably?
I am.

It's like a chain -> you try and log in -> redirects to back to homepage -> try again -> get to username screen -> accept conditions -> "sorry you are not logged in" -> back to homepage

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
It's been 10 days and I still cannot properly access my account. Tried different browsers, did all the cookie nonsense, nothing is working. Anyone facing issues logging in reliably?
Did you try Edge?? It works always.

Reactions: paneka penalty

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I am.

It's like a chain -> you try and log in -> redirects to back to homepage -> try again -> get to username screen -> accept conditions -> "sorry you are not logged in" -> back to homepage
Try from a different browser. happened with me while using firefox, then logged in from chrome and it was sorted. Its some cache issue, it happens to me very frequently