Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys, recently my request for a visitor visa was rejected.

1: Does it have any impact on my express entry application or could it delay the processing time?

2:Since I've already done biometric , does it mean I don't need to do it again?
1. It depends on the reason.
2. Nope.

Reactions: hamhk202

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Could anyone help me please guys...I feel like my messages are not seen by forum members??? Something wrong with my account guys? Or nobody knows an answer to my questions? I am confused

D

Deleted member 1006777

Could anyone help me please guys...I feel like my messages are not seen by forum members??? Something wrong with my account guys? Or nobody knows an answer to my questions? I am confused
If nobody is answering, they don't have an answer. Is that really so hard to understand? Good god man get a grip ffs

• Haha
Reactions: Trayceee and RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question for you

My total work experience at the moment- as counted by my LinkedIn profile is 5 years and 2 months. I have left that job, so this number is not going to change. I have just submitted an SINP application. In the work experience section, I mentioned to have 5 years of experience, so my score became 65 - which was enough for me to be nominated in their very last draw. However, I am worried on how they count the work experience years.

So basically, around 5-6 months of my work experience is at the same time of my MBA studies, and another 10 months at the same time of me serving the army back in my country. While I did work full time in those periods of times, I have read here and there that they might count those periods as half - or consider it as half time and not eligible for full time.

So what I am worried now is that, in case I will be nominated for SINP, will they rely on my work documents solely to count the 5 years, or will they go through my personal history and count the years of my work experience according to their own criteria.
Could anyone help me please.
Your post was a bit hard to understand, but I'll give it a shot:

It doesn't matter what else you were doing while you were fully employed. A lot of us still kept full time jobs while studying for higher degrees. As long as the job reference letter provided to you by the company covers that period as full-time employment, and you have proof such as payslips and salary deposits for that time period, you should be fine.

In your personal history, you can list whatever else you were doing during the time of your full employment. These timelines will overlap but that is normal.

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Please I have a question regarding work experience for SINP
I have been able to get a reference letter,
Unfortunately my company remits tax in bulk not individually hence I was given a tax clearance from the company and pay slip
Do I need to add a letter of explanation regarding the tax clearance.
Thank you

Reactions: empra2r

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Your post was a bit hard to understand, but I'll give it a shot:

It doesn't matter what else you were doing while you were fully employed. A lot of us still kept full time jobs while studying for higher degrees. As long as the job reference letter provided to you by the company covers that period as full-time employment, and you have proof such as payslips and salary deposits for that time period, you should be fine.

In your personal history, you can list whatever else you were doing during the time of your full employment. These timelines will overlap but that is normal.
Thank you very much buddy for answering. Sorry for panicking, cause normally all my questions on my old account used be answered at least by someone...So I felt like s.th wrong with my account.
And do you have any idea about my second question. I make it very simple this time. SINP requires a government issued document as a proof of work experience. In my country that is social security. But due to various reasons, I have only 10 months record of social security/salary deposits while I am claiming 5 years of work experience.
Now my question is, would this cause an application refusal, or can I just avoid a refusal through providing explanations on why I have a much lower social security record compared to what I am claiming
Thank you again

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Please I have a question regarding work experience for SINP
I have been able to get a reference letter,
Unfortunately my company remits tax in bulk not individually hence I was given a tax clearance from the company and pay slip
Do I need to add a letter of explanation regarding the tax clearance.
Thank you
Bro I am also hoping to apply for SINP, but having an issue with work experience proof requirement. So, I basically have only 10 months of government issued record- which is my social security - for 5 years of my work experience. There are many reasons behind this, one of them being that for nearly 2 years I was working with my company from abroad and did not really need a social security in my country.
My question now is that would this lead to an application refusal, or can I get away with a refusal through providing explanatory letters from my employer on why my social security record is much lower compared to my actual years of claimed work experience.

waimhas

Jun 24, 2022
hi all I am waiting for alberta nomination certificate.
express entry stream , applied on may 20th with jb offer.
it has been 109 days , no update. anybody here have come across anything like my case???

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Nah, Like I mentioned previously, I was planning for an October ITA. This doesn't affect my plans one bit.

I was annoyed because of his incessant begging and repetitive posts. But I forget people like being coddled, so my bad.
Bro this is not called begging, You and all of us are aware of this Express Entry hassles and I really have no capacity for making another mistake and wasting some 7-8 months on SINP and then having my application refused. So just trying to find answers to my question to see what to do. Don't let some forum posts make you annoyed bro, we gotta deal with so much more once we all hopefully get our ITAs