Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
I'm stuck at 486. Any chance it will drop to 480s anytime this year?
Looking at the current trend, I think it is possible. But for that to happen, draw size should increase or at least remain the same, and continue uninterrupted without FST or CEC-specific draws happening in between, like @mushymush said.

Reactions: Jazkh
D

Deleted member 1006777

Looking at the current trend, I think it is possible. But for that to happen, draw size should increase or at least remain the same, and continue uninterrupted without FST or CEC-specific draws happening in between, like @mushymush said.
Call me a wet blanket or a party pooper or whatever else, but I think an FST draw is extremely likely this year. Scores will shoot back up at least once more before starting to consistently come down. That's just my gut though. No evidence of anything.

• Sad
Reactions: Jazkh and auzair

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Guys, recently my request for a visitor visa was rejected.

1: Does it have any impact on my express entry application or could it delay the processing time?

2:Since I've already done biometric , does it mean I don't need to do it again?
1: No impact if it was rejected because of reason where immigration office wasn't satisfied that you'll leave Canada by end of stay. Big problems if it was due to any misrepresentation or wrong document etc.

2) Biometrics are valid for 10 years, you should have BIL just in case system doesn't detect them automatically in PR application. (Biometrics Letter in your visa application messages)

Last edited:
Reactions: hamhk202

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Quick question to the ones who are completing or completed the application recently:

Have you uploaded your ECA, IELTS or TEF results as documents anywhere because they are just asking for my bachelors and neither of them. They were however automatically updated in my questionaire before the check-list documents.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Quick question to the ones who are completing or completed the application recently:

Have you uploaded your ECA, IELTS or TEF results as documents anywhere because they are just asking for my bachelors and neither of them. They were however automatically updated in my questionaire before the check-list documents.
They do ask the ECA/IELTS Report number, reference number etc, which they further use to verify. For your safety, you can upload the ECA in Education Section.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

I've merged my Masters Diploma + transcripts + translation, IELTS and ECA into one file and uploaded it in the education form. It's better for them to have them instead of relying on some IDs (just my opinion).

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Guys I have one more question about SINP,
In the work experience proof section, it does require a government approved for verifying your work experience. Now for different reasons, I have only 10 months of social security to show as a proof for my 5 years of claimed work experience.
Anyone had experience with SINP before, do you think that would be problematic

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

I remember hearing about a refusal because the person only uploaded the reference numbers and didn't upload the documents, don't give the officers any reason to potentially refuse your application, make it easier for them and they may take it easy on you.
Like @catalin1122 suggested, scan everything education related, ie degree, ECA, IELTS, TEF, (not sure about transcripts though, as I didn't send mine) and any translations of these documents, into one file and upload it in the education section.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Applications are routinely rejected if ECA is not uploaded, even though IRCC doesn't specifically ask for it (they only as for the report ID).
Just upload every damn thing.

Last edited:

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

I merged those with education credentials. Even if they don’t specifically ask, you should still upload these documents.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj