+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Let's see what wins today: Basic math or naive optimism. Place your bets
Well the past few rounds, invitations have increased by 250 and CRS decreased by 15 and 9 points. It is an indication, how dense 500-530 range might be. I'm optimistic for a 520 but maths suggest 525.

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Say whatever your ECA states. The time you spent at the university doesn't matter.
Thank you @DesiPikachu and @AlmostThere2 !!

What if i put the 1st year, and then just state that it is valide year but without a diploma ?

I think the forms are actually not clear for my situation... But at the end of the day i only get the 126 points for the master degree .

Either way, i cannot change now on the profile as i'm waiting for the draw . I'm so stressed out

I think i will add a LOE ... .
I Hope it I'll be okay ... Since the points are okay

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Thank you @DesiPikachu and @AlmostThere2 !!

What if i put the 1st year, and then just state that it is valide year but without a diploma ?

I think the forms are actually not clear for my situation... But at the end of the day i only get the 126 points for the master degree .

Either way, i cannot change now on the profile as i'm waiting for the draw . I'm so stressed out

I think i will add a LOE ... .
I Hope it I'll be okay ... Since the points are okay
Don't overcomplicate things, that's when they get interest to try to fish out what you may have been hiding...

Reactions: wonderbly