+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Congratulations!!!
There will be an option that says "supporting documents", that's where you upload your documents. Check and recheck the requirements (follow the instructions to the letter) and then recheck another 4 times before uploading. If you need anything, don't be coy.
Helloooo!

I already have a question about my Educational informations :)

This time do I need to declare every diploma (high school - - > bachelor - - > Master)? And not only the one for which I claim the points (Master)?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Helloooo!

I already have a question about my Educational informations :)

This time do I need to declare every diploma (high school - - > bachelor - - > Master)? And not only the one for which I claim the points (Master)?
Hello yourself!!
The highest degree is what matters as you'll be claiming points for that. So if you have a Master's degree then you'll only be sending the ECA for that degree, along with a scanned copy of said degree and language test results (preferably as a single pdf, it makes the officer's job easier).

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hiiii guys
Same as ilikesnow, i am preparing for the next draw . I'm sorry for all thèse questions

Reached this morning the clinic and the only available slot is on the 10th of August ... Then i'll have to wait until september to schedule an appointement (god knows when ...they are not oppening the slot before september).
My questions are :
** Is it okay to make an upfront by 1 week ? How the clinic is going to send and link my report without an Ita ?

** Birth certificate of dependents are ready , mariage certificate as well...

** Ref letter is ready since the 10th of july (so 1 month and 7 days old) ..will this be an issue ,?? It will be a bit harsh to Ask for a New one :(

** When filling the post ITA forms which adress should we mention in adress History if we visited the family for 2months ? (While I was paying my rent in France )
Knowing that, i did mention in the "personal history " section that i visited family during the 2 months .And in the "Travel History" as well

** Which other docs can i prepare ?

Thank u sooo much for ur kind help and answers
1. When you go for medicals, they will have your passport number, but what I fear is that they usually send results within a week of your evaluation, so I fear they may neglect to do so after your ITA unless you go and pester them. ;)
2. Great
3. Your reference letter has to have the required 3 years of experience, if it does I don't see a problem with submitting the one you got a month back. Other members please correct me if I'm wrong.
4. Your address is the one that you are a resident in. So, vacation doesn't count for anything.
5. You can scan your passport and get it ready, you can scan and put on a single pdf your degree, its ECA and language test results. You can do the same for your spouse if they have taken language tests. I would separate the two unless specified otherwise.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
My advice has always been "Keep it simple" ....

Just keep it simple and you will be fine.
I personally didn't attach any certified photocopies. I don't recall it being a requirement either, I believe you have done what they asked...... :)
Hello guys,

BIG thank you for your answers. Reading your replies definitely calmed me a bit.

Actually, I've sent my grades which by the way are written in French, everything except the name of the head and vice dean of my department + certified translation. I also sent my diploma (which are written in my native language except some phrases are in French) + certified translation. It's fine no? However, no certified photocopies whatsoever.

I've sent 3 diplomas (bachelor's, master's, and doctorate). Even though I should have provided the highest one only. As you said, what else can I do?

Hope it goes well and I don't get a rejection.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Is this a joke.
I saw it from kubeirs group

Golden Mail / Ready For Visa
LMIA BASE close work permit

Got passport request

My timeline below!!

File applied: 12 feb 2022
Biometric : 17 feb 2022
Zzzz....long wait.... zzzZ
Medical request: 15 july 2022
Medical on 28th july 2022
Passport request: 5th aug 2022

Stay Positive.. They are working
& Best wishes to everyone !!

LONG WAIT yeah of less than 6 months ,I am glad atleast he had the commonsense not to post "finally after 6 months of wait ,thanks to guruji,lord Shiva, Allah,Jesus christ and buddha I was able to achieve my dreams omg sorry thanks kubeir saar"

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
1. When you go for medicals, they will have your passport number, but what I fear is that they usually send results within a week of your evaluation, so I fear they may neglect to do so after your ITA unless you go and pester them. ;)
2. Great
3. Your reference letter has to have the required 3 years of experience, if it does I don't see a problem with submitting the one you got a month back. Other members please correct me if I'm wrong.
4. Your address is the one that you are a resident in. So, vacation doesn't count for anything.
5. You can scan your passport and get it ready, you can scan and put on a single pdf your degree, its ECA and language test results. You can do the same for your spouse if they have taken language tests. I would separate the two unless specified otherwise.
Thank u very much for your answers
* will discuss with the clinic regarding this issue and we'll see.

*Yes for the ref letter it's almost 5 years or experience ...so i should be in the clear. I was zdvised to add a recent work certificat....

*Yep, i plan to prepare all these files next week hopefully

Reactions: AlmostThere2

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks, apart from Upfront Medical and PCC, Is there anything else we should add to application to not expect any delay in Processing? I saw few people mentioning to add SCHEDULE A...
I think adding in Schedule A upfront is a good idea, especially if you have any history of visa/application refusal. I had a previous SINP refusal so I filled Schedule A upfront. I didn't get asked to submit it while my friends who didn't submit upfront had an ADR for it which delayed their PPR longer than mine.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, thank you for your answers,

Yes, I've merged all these documents into one PDF. However, I've been reading in forums and Fb groups that it is necessary to scan a certified photocopy of each original document. Honestly, this gave me anxiety, I've been waiting for this for a long time and I don't want to waste this opportunity.

Could you please share your experience? Have you also sent on top of the original documents and their translations, a certified photocopy stamped by the translator?

One last question please, in my transcripts (that I sent along with the translations), it is mentioned "duplicate" and "certified true copy of the original", but I had them from my university and all of them contain real and original stamps of the university + Head + the vice-dean of my department. Basically, it's like an original document? no?

Shall I send something additional via webform or do you think that it's not necessary?

I'm really sorry for all these questions & big thank you for your time.

Have a wonderful day,
My documents were in English and didn't need translation, so I can't help in that regard. Otherwise, everything you submitted seem about right. No need to add certified copies of documents you already provided originals for.

And yes, your anxiety is normal :).

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Is this a joke.
I saw it from kubeirs group

Golden Mail / Ready For Visa
LMIA BASE close work permit

Got passport request

My timeline below!!

File applied: 12 feb 2022
Biometric : 17 feb 2022
Zzzz....long wait.... zzzZ
Medical request: 15 july 2022
Medical on 28th july 2022
Passport request: 5th aug 2022

Stay Positive.. They are working
& Best wishes to everyone !!

LONG WAIT yeah of less than 6 months ,I am glad atleast he had the commonsense not to post "finally after 6 months of wait ,thanks to guruji,lord Shiva, Allah,Jesus christ and buddha I was able to achieve my dreams omg sorry thanks kubeir saar"
For a work permit, that's actually pretty long. Typical processing time is around 2-3 months.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Yeah, just because of a few bad apples IELTS would not disable testing for a cash cow like India.
There are hundreds of thousands of hardworking aspirants who do it the right way every year and they shouldn't need to suffer because of this.
Also, IELTS needs to take a lot of the blame as well for this. Cameras at these fraudulent centres were turned off and this isn't the first time it happened, it has been happening in this centre of years. Either IELTS is incompetent or they are looking the other way.
Guess they can't find a middle ground. They either go overboard with their non-sensical rules or get completely blindsided by corrupt insiders. When I took my IELTS test, they didn't allow my water bottle inside because the cap had one word in English written on it.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I have a PCC Question for PR Application, so I have lived in 3 countries afterwards I turned 18- 5 years in India, 3 in New Zealand and 5 in Australia. Aus and NZ Pcc is not an issue.

For India, I have to get it done from Embassy here in Australia, because I'm no longer Indian Citizen. It takes 4-12 weeks but I have PCC from last year in November for Canada, since November 21, I have been to India for 3 months.

This is from EE Police certificate section
For any other country

For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live

Does that mean I can use that old PCC Issued last year? because I haven't stayed for 6 months or more in a row since the certificate was issued?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have a PCC Question for PR Application, so I have lived in 3 countries afterwards I turned 18- 5 years in India, 3 in New Zealand and 5 in Australia. Aus and NZ Pcc is not an issue.

For India, I have to get it done from Embassy here in Australia, because I'm no longer Indian Citizen. It takes 4-12 weeks but I have PCC from last year in November for Canada, since November 21, I have been to India for 3 months.

This is from EE Police certificate section
For any other country

For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live

Does that mean I can use that old PCC Issued last year? because I haven't stayed for 6 months or more in a row since the certificate was issued?
Technically, you can. But IRCC is so unpredictable, they might ask you for a new one later in the process. When you submit the old one, add an LOE with the above from their website (be sure to bolden 6 months or more in a row) and make it VERY clear that:
1) you were only there for 3 months in a row (show entry and exit proof),
2) you have not been back there since.

Reactions: AlmostThere2