+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
You mean dt toronto or including the satellite cities as well (north york markham etc)?
The verification part applies for the whole of Canada, it seems. However, the market isn't that crazy in the satellite cities. In Toronto, some landlords are even conducting unofficial bids for rent which is illegal.

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
The verification part applies for the whole of Canada, it seems. However, the market isn't that crazy in the satellite cities. In Toronto, some landlords are even conducting unofficial bids for rent which is illegal.
Things I want to do after moving to Canada:
1. Become an immigration consultant and charge people $3k to fillout simple forms and tell them to be forever hopeful on my YouTube streams
2. Buy houses near colleges

Millionairedom guaranteed.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Going South is the best option after getting the Canadian citizenship.
I disagree. I think you said you're Indian correct? If so, going the US is probably the most idiotic thing you can do if your plan was to use Canada as a backdoor to the US.

Reactions: PRANIT01

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I disagree. I think you said you're Indian correct? If so, going the US is probably the most idiotic thing you can do if your plan was to use Canada as a backdoor to the US.
Not a bad idea if you wanna do it temporarily ... as long as you don't aim to stay there on a long term basis.

If you're in tech, you can spend a year in the US to load up your RSUs/stock-options and then move to Canada. Rinse and repeat every 4 years.

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
Not a bad idea if you wanna do it temporarily ... as long as you don't aim to stay there on a long term basis.

If you're in tech, you can spend a year in the US to load up your RSUs/stock-options and then move to Canada. Rinse and repeat every 4 years.
Yep, if you're in tech, TN + Leetcode = $$$$$$

People pay them 3k ? :O
That's lawyer level fees.
https://askkubeir.com/express-entry-complete-application-handling/

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Why?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Probably the assumption is that you want to get GC in USA. A Canadian citizenship doesn't help with that for India born folks.
Yes, I know that. I would say it is a bad idea to move to US (as an Indian) if someone is thinking of going to US on an H1b with an aim to get an GC. One should use 4 years in Canada to work hard in an US based company and make the move when they are eligible for L1A and you get your green card via EB1 which is quick. If one wants to make money, then move to US on an TN visa or L1B and then come back to Canada when you are rich enough to buy an house. ;);) I would never move to US on an H1B....!!!!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020