+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
They did mention draws will restart gradually. So that’s what they mean. The small draws to pretend they are back, but so that it doesn’t put much pressure while they deal with backlog
I am sure big draws will not happen this year. One of the previous memo's mentioned that about 15000 pending FSW applicants will be counted towards next year's target which is already small. GGWP.

Reactions: Alysson

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #226 – July 6, 2022

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No program specified

Number of invitations issued:
1,500Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 1,500th or above

Date and time of round: July 6, 2022 at 14:34:34 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 557

Tie-breaking rule: November 13, 2021 at 02:20:46 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
557...Lol...wtf is this.. Finally the hard work put to accumulating Canadian experience by cleaning tables and kitchens bears fruit for the "Tax paying" elites of Canada. Can't believe they invited only 1500. Guess the resuming of the express entry draws is just an eyewash.

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Summary of todays draw.
INDIRECT PROGRAM SPECIFIC DRAW

CRS - 557
ITA - PNP(669) + CEC (831)
Program - PNP/CEC

Those invited have French+relative in canada+ studies in canada or a job offer

D

Deleted member 1006777

Before every one panic ,let me say something atleast the trend is good ,what if they only continued cec only draws ?The scores will and should eventually come down.
One draw doesn't establish a trend. There is absolutely nothing to suggest the next draw will be an all program draw. It is just as likely they alternate between FSW and CEC. Yes the scores will come down. That's obvious. The question is by how much. With the reduced draw size ( was kind of expected becasue they slashed this year's quota by half), it's unlikely imo that the score goes below 485 this year.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #226 – July 6, 2022
Results: Rounds of invitations
No program specified
Number of invitations issued:
Rank required to be invited to apply: 1,500th or above
Date and time of round: July 6, 2022 at 14:34:34 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 557
Tie-breaking rule: November 13, 2021 at 02:20:46 UTC
If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

Its fair to say Canadian immigration is a joke. The meltdown is real among the CEC boomers. I just got tired going thru their meltdown in Kubeir Saar's (Who has already planned his next grift with just $2,799 package) fb page and twitter. I mean I feel kind of feel sad for them. Most of the CEC fools don't even know to speak in English let alone learning French and scoring extra points. I guess its doneskies for the CEC boomers. Its time for the CEC boomers to leave Canada and live their dream somewhere else.. may be North Korea may take them if they stop saying "We pay taxes".

D

Deleted member 1006777

Its fair to say Canadian immigration is a joke. The meltdown is real among the CEC boomers. I just got tired going thru their meltdown in Kubeir Saar's (Who has already planned his next grift with just $2,799 package) fb page and twitter. I mean I feel kind of feel sad for them. Most of the CEC fools don't even know to speak in English let alone learning French and scoring extra points. I guess its doneskies for the CEC boomers. Its time for the CEC boomers to leave Canada and live their dream somewhere else.. may be North Korea may take them if they stop saying "We pay taxes".
Nope. CEC is not done. I am more certain of CEC draws returning (maybe alternate) than getting an ITA before my language scores expire.