+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Tried accessing my application and got the following message:

"Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I can still view IRCC correspondence though. Any ideas? Is the portal down for everyone?

EDIT: Was just able to log-in, while I simultaneously got an email from IRCC addressing an old webform inquiring about my VO. Spooky!
I got the same “status unavailable” message. Login process was abnormal too, disconnecting from time to time.

For a second I thought it was gonna be PPR soon lol

EDIT: now it seems back to normal. No update for me compared with before this behavior.

Reactions: cemivac and dankboi

Rocky42

Sep 29, 2021
Has anyone who had their passport delivered from the US to Ottawa around the 17th of June received their passport and/or any update?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
yo @ElvisRamaj post it on our ppr thread

apologies my folks. doesn't feel good when my pals here have their apps and lives in limbo due to ircc's delays.

PNP Outland
OINP
PA + Dependent- 1
VO- Sydney
AOR- 18 February 2022
RFV - 9 June 2022
PR Confirmation- 4 July 2022

make sure to add colors as seen above

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1006777

Who didn't see this coming? I said in mid 2021 that the megadraw would cause a stream of entitlement among low tier CECs, and I'm sure everyone here understood that. It is so incredibly easy to get a high score as a CEC, plus there are PNP programs for them as well. Yet they want a free pass with their shit tier english and lambda college shit degrees.

I have nothing against high scoring CECs by the way. CECs should get more points for canadian educations and work exp 100%. And I've seen several CECs on the forum with 480, 490+ scores. I hope they get their ITAs. And I really hope the 430 room temp IQ morons cry harder.

It won't happen though. CEC specific draws will continue. There's no way they just discontinue that after they already set the precedent.

D

Deleted member 1006777

yo @ElvisRamaj post it on our ppr thread

apologies my folks. doesn't feel good when my pals here have their apps and lives in limbo due to ircc's delays.

PNP Outland
OINP
PA + Dependent- 1
VO- Sydney
AOR- 18 February 2022
RFV - 9 June 2022
PR Confirmation- 4 July 2022

make sure to add colors as seen above

Insane speed wtf. Congrats.