+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.
My profile got expired on the 19th, so I am planning to create another one today. I'd like to ask for your guidance, shall I delete my expired profile first and create a new one then? Or I just go ahead by create a new profile?
Because I can still see my expired profile when I log in to the system
Thanks, everyone for your comments, and sorry if this is (most probably) a very repetitive question
I don't even think there's a way for you to delete an EE profile. You can withdraw an active one, but it will still be visible on your account. Just go ahead and make a new one, it's already too late as it is. You don't want to lose out in a tiebreaker.

• Love
Reactions: KojiGold

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Cat's out of the bag I guess. I'm Indian. Lived in the US for 9 years, wasted my prime in constant fear of getting kicked out, and started the Canada process 2 months too late in 2018. Missed an ITA about 4 times by a matter of weeks since then. I liked the US, but I don;t think I will ever want to live there again. Country is going batshit, and a Canadian passport is just as good. Zero value for me in going to the US.
I'm so excited for the opportunity to land in Canada in 2024! My journey started back in 2018, and thanks to God or whatever, I will now be able to fulfill my dreams!!! /s

Once I get my ITA, I will write a speech: "I would like to thank my family, especially my 4th cousin 3rd removed, and the houseplant I had 4 years ago (it died) that guided me through this painful journey. But I believed in God's plan and now I can fulfill my dream!!!" How does that sound?
Not quite there yet. You need to thank Mendishitno, that guy that told us Canada won't give us muffins, true-though, that guy with the youTube channel where he spreads fake hope and lies, DKAB, Navinball, Navinball's wife who is also his sister and step-mother, etc, etc, etc. In short your speech needs a few more revision.

I suggest you get to the writing board, while waiting for that ITA.

Last edited:

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
Hii @legalfalcon and all the members,
Please guide me and explain what does it mean that eligibility under review has again changed to eligibility under processing. I called IRCC today and the agent over the phone told me that eligibility is under processing now and security has yet not started. I submitted my new born child’s documents on 20 june.

is it a good sign?
TIA

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Cat's out of the bag I guess. I'm Indian. Lived in the US for 9 years, wasted my prime in constant fear of getting kicked out, and started the Canada process 2 months too late in 2018. Missed an ITA about 4 times by a matter of weeks since then. I liked the US, but I don;t think I will ever want to live there again. Country is going batshit, and a Canadian passport is just as good. Zero value for me in going to the US.
I totally agree with you,Going to US for you is a totally f**ked up thing.In US as you are an indian you can never leave there peacefully,each time you comeback to the country,each time ,when you loose a job it is a pain.
I wont agree US is going to batshit,I strongly believe US is still the land of oppurtunity,I can tell you it is the only country where you can come with nothing and still have a fair chance of being a millionaire.(only not for indians and chineese)-Not any rocket science but because there banks have a liberal credit system.
About canada,mythoughts as I lived in both the countries
If you want to raise a family and have a peaceful life (canada>>>USA)
If you are trying to be a millionaire and looking for great oppurtunities(USA>>>Canada)
If you want your kids being accepted in the society irrespective of color,race(Canada>>>USA)
Weather(USA>>>Canada)
Jobs(at this point I can say for me USA=Canada)
Pay(USA>>>Canada)
Cost of LIving(again for me as I lived in TX,USA<<<Canada)
Way public officers behave(Canada>>>USA)

I think it is about priorities in life, at this age I prefer canada with my current situations(because I am in the process of starting a family and my nationality )

I can tell you one thing it sucks but once you get in it gets better and ,I think you told me the reason,I forgot it and you are smart ,if you have oppurtunity apply for PNP.

Last edited:

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I totally agree with you,Going to US for you is a totally f**ked up thing.In US as you are an indian you can never leave there peacefully,each time you comeback to the country,each time ,when you loose a job it is a pain.
I wont agree US is going to batshit,I strongly believe US is still the land of oppurtunity,I can tell you it is the only country where you can come with nothing and still have a fair chance of being a millionaire.(only not for indians and chineese)-Not any rocket science but because there banks have a liberal credit system.
About canada,mythoughts as I lived in both the countries
If you want to raise a family and have a peaceful life (canada>>>USA)
If you are trying to be a millionaire and looking for great oppurtunities(USA>>>Canada)
If you want your kids being accepted in the society irrespective of color,race(Canada>>>USA)
Weather(USA>>>Canada)
Jobs(at this point I can say for me USA=Canada)
Pay(USA>>>Canada)
Cost of LIving(again for me as I lived in TX,USA<<<Canada)
Way public officers behave(Canada>>>USA)

I think it is about priorities in life, at this age I prefer canada with my current situations(because I am in the process of starting a family and my nationality )

I can tell you one thing it sucks but once you get in it gets better and ,I think you told me the reason,I forgot it and you are smart ,if you have oppurtunity apply for PNP.
The GC situation for us Indians in the US is completely the fault of the tech and IT industry, it started in the 2000s. If USCIS had quotas for GCs and H1B visas by occupation codes, it would be fairer system. They could also restrict a single company from applying for more than X visas or GCs per year.
But this won't be my problem anymore, so I couldn't care less about this stuff once I leave the US in about 3 weeks. I'll still be working for my US employer though. I'm sure tech and IT will negatively impact Canadian immigration in the next 5 years as well.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Not quite there yet. You need to thank Mendishitno, that guy that told us Canada won't give us muffins, true-though, that guy with the youTube channel where he spreads fake hope and lies, DKAB, Navinball, Navinball's wife who is also his sister and step-mother, etc, etc, etc. In short your speech needs a few more revision.
Ho Lee Fuk!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I've just received an email titled Ready for Visa, giving details of photo specifications and what not.

No change on ircc account though.

@wonderbly
WELCOME TO CANADA!!!!! So happy for you bro, you made it after all that scare and worry :cool:.

PS: My ircc account is still showing "submitted" months after I got my PR card, so don't worry about that.