+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I didn't know you could delete an expired profile ! Not even a profile that has been previously transmitted for that matter.

Go ahead and create a new one.

Good luck !
Thank you for your comment bro. So I do not need to take any action on this expired profile? I mean delete it?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So bro you are most probably only a few days away from n ITA with that magical score, I really feel good for you! We were both disappointed by the OINP as well, so I guess it would really be a heavenly feeling for us to "finally" get an invitation!
Thanks for the kind words.

Although this thread is filled with people saying "Finally PPR", I am waiting to say "Finally ITA". OINP has disappointed me a lot, but I don't care anymore. Their provincial elections are over, but still the message on their site about not posting the draws is up. Dude, get your asses up and do the damn jobs. They might start the draws in July though.

Whats your score at the moment ?

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello Friends, Need one help.. i got ADR for my wife original birth certificate.. but seems its fake ADR sent by my agents as the font of my wife name is different with other content?
is that possible?

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for the kind words.

Although this thread is filled with people saying "Finally PPR", I am waiting to say "Finally ITA". OINP has disappointed me a lot, but I don't care anymore. Their provincial elections are over, but still the message on their site about not posting the draws is up. Dude, get your asses up and do the damn jobs. They might start the draws in July though.

Whats your score at the moment ?
Welcome bro...Yeah I was thinking the same, that "finally" for us is just for the ITA. Mine is 478 buddy. When I created my profile last year there were less than 3500 people above me...But I have some hopes maybe this time I could get an ITA...Nothing is predictable about Express Entry,

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
July is coming up and the backlog is increasing. Back to 6 month processing time they said. I don't believe that for some reason...
I believe that for FSW candidates, they will hold their 6 month processing time, but for other streams it seems impossible in my opinion.

The backlog has grown so much that I can't comprehend to what are they doing to tackle it. If you read the news, they are having an imense problem with the passport renewals aswell, colossal mess. I am totally conviced that Liberals truely have no idea how to govern properly. Even in my almost third world country, passport renewal or issuing has never and will never be a problem.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Welcome bro...Yeah I was thinking the same, that "finally" for us is just for the ITA. Mine is 478 buddy. When I created my profile last year there were less than 3500 people above me...But I have some hopes maybe this time I could get an ITA...Nothing is predictable about Express Entry,
OINP is still in play for you in the mean time.

I am convinced that after the first all program draw, they will hold draws aswell, removing that "black sheep" cap score of 467.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
CRS score rangeNumber of candidates
601-1200664
501-6008,017 ( + 380 )
491-5004,246 ( + 235 )
481-4907,845 ( + 300 )
471-48016,969 ( + 428 )
461-47015,123 ( + 424 )
451-46011,734 ( + 348 )
With my score, it seems 9-10 draws of 4k away(with no new applicants haha), unless they do some megadraws.

Btw, I went to Albania in February, really beautiful country and wonderful people.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

Despaircourse

Jun 22, 2022
Well they're taking longer than usual, make sure to send over an email to the Ottawa office by next week if the return label isn't activated yet. For context, I received my documents 2 days after approval in the portal. Additionally, make sure you have two copies of the COPR document, one with your photo and one without.
Thank you! Do you happen to know an email address for the Ottawa office? I tried emailing CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca a couple weeks ago but didn't get any response back from them

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
With my score, it seems 9-10 draws of 4k away(with no new applicants haha), unless they do some megadraws.

Btw, I went to Albania in February, really beautiful country and wonderful people.
I believe the draws would be in the range of 3,200 - 3,900. The more the better, but a little bit sceptible about that.

Glad you enjoyed it here.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime