VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I’ll give you a very short one:

Application Receive - June 11th, 2014
PER (Positive Eligibility Review) - Oct. 8th, 2014
MR, RPRF and updated PCC - May 30th, 2022
Take a bow! I started my journey in 2014 as well. I am from ill-fated 2014 FSW, Before Express Entry, batch of late 2014. Noc 2172. Reached cap due to a snow storm in Europe which delayed my application by 1 week. I "finally" got my PR in Feb this year. That being said, I was not exactly in processing all this time.

PS : So, my reasoning of using a cheque for fee payment of FSW back in 2014 was not really wrong. CC is unreliable.

Last edited:

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take a bow! I started my journey in 2014 as well. I am from ill-fated 2014 FSW, Before Express Entry, batch of late 2014. Noc 2172. Reached cap due to a snow storm in Europe which delayed my application by 1 week. I "finally" got my PR in Feb this year. That being said, I was not exactly in processing all this time.

PS : So, my reasoning of using a cheque for fee payment of FSW back in 2014 was not really wrong. CC is unreliable.
We almost missed the cut too for fee payment. It turned out that they had already attempted to charge my credit card twice, but transactions were declined. I don’t remember how I got a wind of it, but I did and called my bank to inform them of the incoming charge; bank told me of the two attempts that was declined, and I instructed them to approve the third attempt. If the third attempt was declined, we would’ve missed the cut too.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have a post RFV question. I live in the US and was asked to send my passport and photos to CPC Ottawa. My stuff was delivered by FedEx on 5/24. On 6/13 it showed that my application was approved in the IRCC portal. It's been a week and half since then and my return shipping tracker still hasn't been activated. Is this normal? I saw on immitracker most people have their return label activated only a couple days after approval in the portal so I'm starting to get a little worried.
Generally it gets activated within a week from approval. In some cases it may take 2-3 weeks. if you don't see any movement by next week you should reach out to IRCC via webform and ask about it.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
We almost missed the cut too for fee payment. It turned out that they had already attempted to charge my credit card twice, but transactions were declined. I don’t remember how I got a wind of it, but I did and called my bank to inform them of the incoming charge; bank told me of the two attempts that was declined, and I instructed them to approve the third attempt. If the third attempt was declined, we would’ve missed the cut too.
Well for Indian banks, I knew I could never trust them with ... practically anything. So I bought CADs and made a CAD DD/Certified Cheque and sent it with my application. But then man proposes God disposes. That year there was a massive massive snow storm in late november-early december in Holland and my package got stuck there for 1 week or so. It reached there in Nova Scotia and after two months they sent it back with a letter to use Express Entry in 2015. 2172 had hit its quota. After that I forgot about all of it and only looked at it again in 2021. I was already in Canada on WP by then since 2017.

Reactions: kuskus

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well for Indian banks, I knew I could never trust them with ... practically anything. So I bought CADs and made a CAD DD/Certified Cheque and sent it with my application. But then man proposes God disposes. That year there was a massive massive snow storm in late november-early december in Holland and my package got stuck there for 1 week or so. It reached there in Nova Scotia and after two months they sent it back with a letter to use Express Entry in 2015. 2172 had hit its quota. After that I forgot about all of it and only looked at it again in 2021. I was already in Canada on WP by then since 2017.
Mine is a U.S. bank, and once you notify them, a note is added to your account. But you are totally correct that man proposes but God disposes; all’s well that ends well.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
You don't need to do anything. Your PR card is likely in process and will be sent via post (hopefully they don't reject your photos. If they do, they will contact you to send another one).

If you want to track your pr card application, you can link it to your GCKey account.
Thank you! What about ecopr?

Despaircourse

Jun 22, 2022
Generally it gets activated within a week from approval. In some cases it may take 2-3 weeks. if you don't see any movement by next week you should reach out to IRCC via webform and ask about it.
Thank you for the advice! I have a trip coming up in July that I need my passport for and I'm starting to feel a bit panicky about the delay. I wish there was a better way of communicating my urgency to them.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Got my portal details on June 17th, let’s see when I get my ecopr.
Have you tried to log into your portal and check if your copr has been loaded? Make sure you scroll down to the end of the page when you click on your name (after logging in).

I was able to see my eCOPR has been loaded, 2 days before I got an email telling me about it.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Have you tried to log into your portal and check if your copr has been loaded? Make sure you scroll down to the end of the page when you click on your name (after logging in).

I was able to see my eCOPR has been loaded, 2 days before I got an email telling me about it.
Unfortunately I don’t see anything that would allow meto download the ecopr. Status shows “Submitted to IRCC” for In Canada Declaration. Should I reach out to them?