+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for your response!

On a separate note, what are the changes of CRS 473 getting an ITA by November? I'll go down to 468 in November and then its game over I guess?
To be honest, chances are slim especially with you losing points in November. You should look for ways to increase your scores or see if you qualify for PNP.

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Is it okay to create an EE profile when an ICT permit is in process?

Context: I recently took IELTS and I'm getting 473 CRS points as of now. I want to create EE profile since I don't want to miss out on a draw.

My employer has also applied for an ICT work permit (LMIA exempt) and will take around 4 more weeks to process.

Would creating an EE profile potentially impact the ICT application which is in progress (positively or negatively)?
I am waiting with 482 as well. My score drops in November as well. Hoping for the best.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys,

I have been asked to do a remedical exam... hopefully im close to getting my ppr.
Normally as medicals are valid for a year, so would my Copr that will be issued after remedicals, be valid until 1 yr after i have passed remedical ?

thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I have been asked to do a remedical exam... hopefully im close to getting my ppr.
Normally as medicals are valid for a year, so would my Copr that will be issued after remedicals, be valid until 1 yr after i have passed remedical ?

thanks
It should...

Reactions: techviz

otaviovidal

Jan 13, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Pre-ITA folks, T-17 days to the next supposed FSW inclusive draw. Who's ready for disappointment?
Pre-ITA here, 472 and my IELTS expires in mid-January.

I just want to see how much scores will drop from one draw to another and see if I have a real shot of getting an ITA by then.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Pre-ITA here, 472 and my IELTS expires in mid-January.

I just want to see how much scores will drop from one draw to another and see if I have a real shot of getting an ITA by then.
Yeah, no point taking it now anyway. Take it in December if you don't have an ITA by then. Biggest thing: Don't hold off to wait till January just to save the IELTS exam fee. You never know what rules they'll suddenly change making you miss your shot.

Reactions: otaviovidal

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
I missed a few tech draws already for having a higher score than the cutoff. Ironically, I might miss the next ones for having a lower score…
Haha yeah me too! But I guess they will probably narrow profiles based on their expiry dates. same thing that they've done previously

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Pre-ITA folks, T-17 days to the next supposed FSW inclusive draw. Who's ready for disappointment?
Why disappointment though? Isn’t that we’ve all been waiting for for ~2 years?
the crs score will drop to a reasonable level within 3-4 draws i think

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
my husband and i decided to go for studies starting in september and figure out the EE thing in parallel.
Hopefully,at some point during the studies we’ll be able to get our PR
But right now we’re pre-ITA
This is somewhat risky, but seems like a plan for us right now, as we’re so physically and morally exhausted at this point of all the waiting and uncertainty