26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi everyone,

I'm awaiting for all Program draws to resume with a CRS score of 475. How likely will I get an invite by the end of the year? Any predictions?
You will definitely get it before the end of the year ...

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Thanks.
I got my SIN & bank account. Also got the G1. I just soft landed for 13 days..Had to come back..
But I just read about linking the application to the pr card?
I haven't received the pr card.
Do I need to do this in order to make sure I get the card. TIA!
No. Linking the PR card application to your EE profile is just to track how your PR card application is processing. Irrespective of whether you link it or not, you will get your PR cards delivered to the address during your landing process (Unless and until there is an issue with the photos provided for PR card for which IRCC will send you an email asking to resubmit the photos within 180 days of landing)

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Prtd is a document to enter canada if you don't have a pr card .
To re enter canada you require either pr card or prtd.
I am getting married on Oct, I am not sure whether I will get my pr card that is why I asked that.in normal circumstances you don't have to worry about it.
Congratulations in advance man! Is it to the same girl we all 'know' :D ?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
contrary to what you said I think he is nice .I think he is well read.Talks in an educated manner.He is well planned.This is what I can say in our half an hour conversation.
Bro, I'm still yet to receive deposits from you and stirredo for your bunk beds. I hope that came up during your meet up.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is it okay to create an EE profile when an ICT permit is in process?

Context: I recently took IELTS and I'm getting 473 CRS points as of now. I want to create EE profile since I don't want to miss out on a draw.

My employer has also applied for an ICT work permit (LMIA exempt) and will take around 4 more weeks to process.

Would creating an EE profile potentially impact the ICT application which is in progress (positively or negatively)?

Reactions: Jazkh

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Context: I recently took IELTS and I'm getting 473 CRS points as of now. I want to create EE profile since I don't want to miss out on a draw.

My employer has also applied for an ICT work permit (LMIA exempt) and will take around 4 more weeks to process.

Would creating an EE profile potentially impact the ICT application which is in progress (positively or negatively)?
No impact whatsoever. They are completely independent stream/process.

meddreamer81

Jun 17, 2022

I think you can get 50 additional points in your EE profile with a valid job offer. The job offer letter has to explicitly mention that your employer will continue to employ you for at least a year after you get your PR.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think you can get 50 additional points in your EE profile with a valid job offer. The job offer letter has to explicitly mention that your employer will continue to employ you for at least a year after you get your PR.
I think I have to work for them for a year to be eligible for the 50 points, since its not LMIA approved.