Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Is it the wood construction to blame? How come we don't hear about these problems in India? I have never heard a north Indian complaining about a south Indian smelling and vice versa.
No. We all in the subcontient are very used to spice smell that it does not register till it is very hard. Same goes to our taste. Mild tastes always seems bland to us.

That being said, leaving konkanis, Goans and Mumbaikar; we are not use to sea food smell. Long back if you enter mumbai railway station, you can smell fish like smell around there.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
If you look at certain east asian cultures, they pack their individual dresses in plastic or paper bags after ironing. Among the other things, this protects your clothes from accumulating smell. When they venture outside, they wear their outside dress.
thats not for smell. its to protect the clothes from accumulating creases or losing its crisp-ness. also good for when you need to bring a suit somewhere and want to protect it from getting dirty

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

Bro, if are still looking for a job, here is an idea for you:

You should start a training academy where you teach white people's culture to new immigrants. I know one can't learn unless s/t/he/y "was born into it" but one could try. There is a lot of money to be made in this.
Or I might tell them the story of a foreigner getting pissed at westerners because they're not gonna pretend he's a western.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
thats not for smell. its to protect the clothes from accumulating creases or losing its crisp-ness. also good for when you need to bring a suit somewhere and want to protect it from getting dirty
Possibly but it works wonder for smell too. Their clothes always are immaculate. No stain, no odour. Everything is immaculate till the lunch break and then microwave oven spills all the beans.

• Haha
Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1050918

I think the destruction started after the second world-war

I should mention that I did fail economics in school
You must also have failed history because baby boomers came literally right after WW2, from 1954 to 1964. Boomers' record high purchasing power was due to the world economy booming with global trade after two world wars, rise of industry and mass production, and people turning sick of fighting.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
I heard it is very difficult to find a job for mechanical engineers but it is not impossible if you're putting some effort.

If I am you and have some money to spare I will spend on a Canadian credential which will give you a slight advantage.
Not to mention you have to be really patient and persistent.
If you are very good you can try for P eng also
I am also looking for some course related to my field, please elaborate P engg. Production or project ?