HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi, got my remedical done about a week ago but it's not updated yet, I tried reaching IOM by email and they replied saying it's under quality control atm and will be uploaded by the local office and no reponse to any further queries..does anybody know if there is any cause for concern or if anybody has faced a situation where there case has been selected as a sample for quality control and been delayed because of that?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
A general observation. I might be wrong. Is everyone getting Schedule A request, in general, now? I thought it's only for statutory complications such as previous visa refusal etc.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

Is there any method to expedite the background assessment after sending the requested docs?
I mean in my case 40 days passed since IRCC received them and the status of the "Review of additional documents" stage remains N/A. I've no clue when to expect a RFV mail. A month more or what?
May be sending a certain web form could improve the situation? Or the best tactic is just sitting still and waiting?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Hi everyone!

Is there any method to expedite the background assessment after sending the requested docs?
I mean in my case 40 days passed since IRCC received them and the status of the "Review of additional documents" stage remains N/A. I've no clue when to expect a RFV mail. A month more or what?
May be sending a certain web form could improve the situation? Or the best tactic is just sitting still and waiting?
The only thing they respect