+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi fellows! I am planning to withdraw/recreate my EE profile in June due to some family changes. My question is whether this can affect me in July when they resume draws because my account will become fresh and there is a tie-break rule...? What is the best solution could be?
If you need to do it, you need to do it. The earlier the better. What other option do you have?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Both of you are correct, Canada ain't a place to make money but it's more peaceful than US for sure. Something about the US culture, its like everyone is on coke. Think I'm gonna find a peaceful town to live by a lake but close enough to commute to work. Just enjoy my slow paced life and enjoy nature
You should go to Sudbury. It's a beautiful charming town surrounded by lakes :)

Twin_nicki

Aug 19, 2018
You should go to Sudbury. It's a beautiful charming town surrounded by lakes :)
Hi Please what happens if your passport expires in the express entry pool?Do you automatically go back to being ineligible? you see getting our passport renewed in this country is crazy right now. No available booklets

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The main issue in healthcare is supply like you said. Residency numbers annually has not changed in years while the population increased drastically. They make it near impossible for foreign professionals to get licensed. It seems like they will finally improve the wait for nurses, but its ridiculous, having thousands of experienced professionals working as PSW for years because their degree analysis is still pending. That together with an aging population screws everything up.
Is it by design? Low number of residencies? Also, why to ask experienced Drs from abroad to repeat residencies?

Reactions: AlmostThere2

Twin_nicki

Aug 19, 2018
Is it by design? Low number of residencies? Also, why to ask experienced Drs from abroad to repeat residencies?
Hi Please what happens if your passport expires in the express entry pool?Do you automatically go back to being ineligible? you see getting our passport renewed in this country is crazy right now. No available booklets

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I have no idea if its intentional, but the number of residencies yearly hardly changed much since last decade, while population grew a lot. Like it was said above, it could be intentional to restrict supply so wages dont go down. There is also the issue that people don't really like working in family medicine. I guess they rather go the long game into a more profitable specialization. It has the highest number of vacancies unmatched.
https://www.carms.ca/pdfs/2022-R-1-data-snapshot.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I have no idea if its intentional, but the number of residencies yearly hardly changed much since last decade, while population grew a lot. Like it was said above, it could be intentional to restrict supply so wages dont go down. There is also the issue that people don't really like working in family medicine. I guess they rather go the long game into a more profitable specialization. It has the highest number of vacancies unmatched.
Part of the problem running a family practice is at times you need to run a business ie payroll, expenses etc if you run your own clinic. Doing that in a place like BC is expensive as hell. You start out with massive debt and then you need to pay even more to establish and run a clinic. Thats why they go for specialization : you join a hospital or a bigger established clinic and escape the nightmare of running a business. Govt needs to control the prices really in BC/Ontario. Its becoming useless to even live in these two provinces...

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Ask ircc on twitter via DM. Best way to get a good answer. To be honest, you need 6 months validity for a PPR to be attached to your Passport.

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Hello Guys, Will a score of 474 get me anywhere by november this year if draws do actually resume from july ?
Probably next year, because more people are entering the pool with high score from having canada certificate and work experience.
Also the bill c19 is a factor to contend with now.
Try and improve score to 480+

Reactions: Ketchup5813

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Probably next year, because more people are entering the pool with high score from having canada certificate and work experience.
Also the bill c19 is a factor to contend with now.
Try and improve score to 480+
The only available option for me would be french, but I am at level 0, on a realistic note how much time does it take to score a TEF CLB7?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The only available option for me would be french, but I am at level 0, on a realistic note how much time does it take to score a TEF CLB7?
It took me 15 months to learn it autodidact.

If you srtart with a teacher, you can achieve that probably within 6-9 months depending on the amount of time you dedicate to it.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I am planning soft landing in July last week - Aug first week... but my passport expiry is on 31dt Dec 2022.... which is with in 6 months of this travel... will it be a problem ? Any views, suggestions....