+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Simerpreet

May 22, 2020
Is there anyone having any idea to fill out IMM 5475 form, where they want the applicant to fill out the office where the file was submitted for PR along with the location…..how do we know about the office ??? Please help…I am an FSW applicant with AOR july 2019

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
This is just one GCMS note. What exactly does support mean? Maybe it's just customer support and the offices are probably just working on all files.

It makes no sense to pause all the offices all around the world to focus on just one country. If two-thirds of all express entry are Indians, then of course you are going to see Indian PPR than others.

There have been plenty non-Indian PPRs as well. Don't buy into a confirmation bias.
RROC is a support virtual VO. They basically help speed up VOs that have been incompetent and cant handle the backlog, but several VO are just handing them the files and crossing their arms. My VO was mexico, and they basically handed everyone's file who didn't have eligibility passed, then they finalized those with eligibility and went back to focussing only on spousal, meaning those from Mexico VO depend on RROC now.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Can I apply for 2 streams at the same time? For example, one application for CEC/FSW stream and one application for PNP stream? I have been selected for OINP but I don't want to stay here for more than 2 years. At the same time, I think it would be foolish for me to let go of this ITA

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Can I apply for 2 streams at the same time? For example, one application for CEC/FSW stream and one application for PNP stream? I have been selected for OINP but I don't want to stay here for more than 2 years. At the same time, I think it would be foolish for me to let go of this ITA
Yep, you can. You will however not be refunded for your duplicate application.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Landed in calgary today,from my first day(too early to say) the city looks like a ghost town (for the 4th biggest city in canada),people seems nice and helpful.

Landed first in Vancouver, like kangaroo said Asians everywhere(mostly Korean not Chinese), missed the connection flight as expected but they took care of it.

Try to avoid delhi airport it is too crowded, took me 3-4 hrs to board the flight.

Immigration-self declaration in the kiosk then pass the first counter where they will seal your declaration that you printed from kiosk.Then proceed to Immigration, for God sake I repeat for what ever reason don't jump the line ,someone tried to do that the officer sitting in the counter yelled at him.so don't do that what ever the situation may me.Once you go to a ne arrival (Immigration office) there is a staff he will collect your address then tell it will take 3-4 months to get pr card ,after that wait in the line the officer will ask the std questions and will sign the copr.
I was not asked about the goods to follow as i am couriering it from US/POF
Officers are nicer when compared to USICS
But they are not very cool the guy in front of me got roasted, I seriously think they wouldn't allow him in because they were not convinced his business plan was legitimate, I was really surprised to see that (when I thought about 75 crs draw)