+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
W
If you've been back there and stayed up to 6 months since your last PCC, then yes. Otherwise, no.
Went back for a month this year. Last PCC was in 2020.
Didn't stay over 6 months. Only one month.

Thank you again @wonderbly
You like your username are truly wonderful. :D

BTW idk if you remember my previous posts, but I have also received ADR for remeds. 5th ADR so far.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
W

Went back for a month this year. Last PCC was in 2020.
Didn't stay over 6 months. Only one month.

Thank you again @wonderbly
You like your username are truly wonderful. :D

BTW idk if you remember my previous posts, but I have also received ADR for remeds. 5th ADR so far.
Yep, I remember. iI think an ADR for remed is good news and means officer is finally happy with your explanations on your past work experience/salary records.

FX you finally get PPR soon.

Vénus 7

Oct 11, 2021
Bonjour les bureaux de Dakar travaillent ils ? Très anxieuse depuis , pas du nouveau depuis la visite médicale en jan 2021

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Bonjour les bureaux de Dakar travaillent ils ? Très anxieuse depuis , pas du nouveau depuis la visite médicale en jan 2021
I would suggest calling IRCC via TextNow or Fongo, to hopefully speak with an agent to know the current status of your application. Bonne chance!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
There is no cure to this “Forgetting to add basic information” syndrome.

• Angry
Reactions: AlmostThere2

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
You can do it before, but your visa will only be valid for one year after your medicals, so assuming you'll get an ITA, get your documents in order within 1 month, IRCC processing your application in 6 months or so and finally after PPR, there should be about 1 month to visa stamping. That will probably result in IRCC asking for a remedical as the remaining 4 months or less won't be enough for your travel. You may think you'll fly the very next day you get your visa, but you'll have a lot to handle before making the move. So, my advice is don't do the medical before being asked to do so (spare yourself some x-ray radiation while you're at it ;))
thanks man! so let's say i got an ITA, when exactly IRCC will ask for the medical examn ? right after sending the ITA or after me accepting the ITA ? when asking to upload documents ? when exactly ? thanks again !!

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
thanks man! so let's say i got an ITA, when exactly IRCC will ask for the medical examn ? right after sending the ITA or after me accepting the ITA ? when asking to upload documents ? when exactly ? thanks again !!
After the ITA, it's part of the document checklist that you'll need to submit. These include scanned copies of your Passport, Proof of upfront medical exam, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), Education, Employment Records, Proof of Financial Support and a Digital Photo.

Senior members can correct me if I'm wrong but I think they it call upfront because you don't yet have an IME because you didn't receive R10 check (completeness check).

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
There is no cure to this “Forgetting to add basic information” syndrome.

I genuinely don't understand their obsession with "roles and responsibilities". I mean not every employer or HR will write you a reference letter with those included. Some may suggest just get it from a colleague, but if that's the case why go through HR in the first place? Throw objectivity out of the window, just get a letter with the company's logo and write each other the most flattering reference letters... Just seems ripe for fraud to my eyes.

PS: after 2 years they should've at least asked OP to just add these instead of completely crushing them this way. They expect understanding from you but are very stingy in reciprocity.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.