Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi !!!
I am a FSW applicant.
My score is 490 with Noc 1311.
Quite anxious if I ll be able to receive ITA in the coming months.
Can anyone shed some light ?
Should I focus on increasing my score further?
Typically, the express entry pool increases at 450 - 800 candidates per month for scores 501+ and 250 - 400 candidates for scores 491+.

If we were to assume that the draws would be in the 3,600 range, then you might get a shot for an ITA in September.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Typically, the express entry pool increases at 450 - 800 candidates per month for scores 501+ and 250 - 400 candidates for scores 491+.

If we were to assume that the draws would be in the 3,600 range, then you might get a shot for an ITA in September.
Okay ..!!! Thanks much !
Hoping to get an ITA soon as already waiting since almost 2 yrs

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
If someone has a score of 481,
Is there any point of trying to take TEF with no idea of french
Or
Its is better to just wait and hope for ITA before the end of the year.
Thank you

Reactions: littlestar19

Kposki

Nov 16, 2021
HI guys, after sending webforms and uploading documents for my baby to be added, I got a request letter from IRCC after 45days to upload same document to my cic account. Unfortunately I can't see any placeholder to upload these documents.

Kposki

Nov 16, 2021
I had a similar issue to you. These are the steps I took:
1. Upload to webform
2. Send to the VO email
3. This one is peculiar..
I accessed the CIC portal via mobile browser, didn't see the section to upload Client Information. However, after refreshing a few times, suddenly the layout of the checklist changed from mobile to desktop, and the section to upload Client Information appeared. This is after approx. 10 refreshes. Try this and see if it works for you.
Thanks I had similar issues and this worked. Altho after refreshing I am seeing the placeholder say kitupdate overdue with date of 8th April 2022, meanwhile I got my request letter today

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@PG12 - OP
Hi guys, I need some important insight as soon as possible, we have got a re-medical request and we will be got it done on 30th may 2022.
AOR - 10th april'21
The confusion is that our passports are with the Hungary embassy currently because we will be shifting there for an on-site opportunity. As I am watching the scenario, we will get our mdeicals done and cleared withn few days and then we will receieve PPR. So how we can proceed further, since we have not got any update from Hungary embassy as to when we will receive our passports.

Someone help. Tag @PG12 when responding to this post so pg12 will find the replies.
@wonderbly @stirredo @RSub @ImpatientKangaroo @scylla @Naturgrl
@PG12
It will take a couple weeks at least to get PPR and then they have another 30 days to submit. If passports still not back, they can ask IRCC for an extension.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
guys, the medical exam can be done before or after getting the ITA ?
You can do it before, but your visa will only be valid for one year after your medicals, so assuming you'll get an ITA, get your documents in order within 1 month, IRCC processing your application in 6 months or so and finally after PPR, there should be about 1 month to visa stamping. That will probably result in IRCC asking for a remedical as the remaining 4 months or less won't be enough for your travel. You may think you'll fly the very next day you get your visa, but you'll have a lot to handle before making the move. So, my advice is don't do the medical before being asked to do so (spare yourself some x-ray radiation while you're at it ;))

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Ive got an ADR for PCC from the country of current residence; Saudi Arabia.
Should I just go ahead and get a PCC from country of citizenship as well? (India)
Any pointers to past experience of people in a similar situatuon?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ive got an ADR for PCC from the country of current residence; Saudi Arabia.
Should I just go ahead and get a PCC from country of citizenship as well? (India)
Any pointers to past experience of people in a similar situatuon?
If you've been back there and stayed up to 6 months since your last PCC, then yes. Otherwise, no.

Reactions: AlmostThere2