+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Guys, for ADR, I am trying to fill my Schedule A. Under Personal history section, there aren't enough rows to specify all the details. How should I provide my additional details?

@legalfalcon and other seasoned members here, could you please guide me?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Guys, for ADR, I am trying to fill my Schedule A. Under Personal history section, there aren't enough rows to specify all the details. How should I provide my additional details?

@legalfalcon and other seasoned members here, could you please guide me?
Read the second line of the form. Attach an additional sheet with the same tabular format and attach it to the end.

Reactions: aamool

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
You gotta. Not sure about if it's 6 months though, think it's 3 months in BC so could be the same in ON. Do double check.
Upon further reading, it seems like they've waived off the 90 day period. And the 153 days out of 183 is just supposed to be the applicant's intent which he/she is supposed to fulfill. But the health plan kicks in right away.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Probably a dumb question - How do i add an attachment? It's not allowing me to combine the PDF. Should i print out all pages and then scan back?
You're gonna have to print it out anyway to physically sign it. When you scan them back, you attach this additional page at the end.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Newcomers to Ontario, are you buying private health insurance for the initial period? Based on what I understand, you don't get coverage for the initial 6 months.

Apply for OHIP and get a health card | ontario.ca
Nope rules have changed, you can get OHIP from day one, provided you can show them a proof of address. They will give you your OHIP number right away and mail the card in a couple of weeks. Just take your passport, CoPR and address proof to Service Ontario.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Nope rules have changed, you can get OHIP from day one, provided you can show them a proof of address. They will give you your OHIP number right away and mail the card in a couple of weeks. Just take your passport, CoPR and address proof to Service Ontario.
Thanks for confirming. So, you still have to wait until you get an address proof (rental agreement).

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
Received a letter saying:

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide additional documentation for all your claimed work experience. You may wish to submit T4's and/or paystubs as supporting documents.

This must be received by: 2022/06/30 Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete

But there's no link in MyCIC account to upload the docs shall I use the webforms instead?
I had a similar issue to you. These are the steps I took:
1. Upload to webform
2. Send to the VO email
3. This one is peculiar..
I accessed the CIC portal via mobile browser, didn't see the section to upload Client Information. However, after refreshing a few times, suddenly the layout of the checklist changed from mobile to desktop, and the section to upload Client Information appeared. This is after approx. 10 refreshes. Try this and see if it works for you.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for confirming. So, you still have to wait until you get an address proof (rental agreement).
Right. But they accept a number of address proofs (phone bill, bank statements), so you'd have to wait atmost a month. See if you can get any of these documents asap. Even the rental agreement doesn't have to be an official one, I saw some posts on FB who got an agreement for a months Airbnb stay and were able to get their Ohip. It depends on the Service Ontario employee, but worth a try. Saves a lot of headache and money. Also, unlike Service Canada, Service Ontario is pretty efficient, so no lengthy wait times.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,

Which is the best airline option to travel first time from india