+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I tried getting an appointment with Service Canada in Toronto. They phoned me back and told me that there are no appointments available in Toronto.

D

Deleted member 994371

I tried getting an appointment with Service Canada in Toronto. They phoned me back and told me that there are no appointments available in Toronto.

What was the tone like? When I received the call the first time around, the lady was very rude. The next time I encountered a very sweet woman, and she told me all the available appointments in June. If you have decided where you are going to stay, start from there.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
What was the tone like? When I received the call the first time around, the lady was very rude. The next time I encountered a very sweet woman, and she told me all the available appointments in June. If you have decided where you are going to stay, start from there.
Friendly, I guess. She just mentioned that all appointments are filled up and the only way to get the SIN quick is by walking in. I'm going to be living in Toronto, so the Gerrard St one looks like the best option.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi All,

My minimum entry criteria date was updated automatically, even though I did not resubmit or update anything in the profile. Has it happened to anyone before?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
IRCC never cease to amaze me. I applied for GCMS notes in March. Today, I got an email saying because my notes are large (516 pages), they have sent via postal mail on a USB drive :D :D. What exactly do they want me to do with 516 pages on a flash drive???? My application only took 9 months btw, so not sure how it managed to generate that many pages.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
IRCC never cease to amaze me. I applied for GCMS notes in March. Today, I got an email saying because my notes are large (516 pages), they have sent via postal mail on a USB drive :D :D. What exactly do they want me to do with 516 pages on a flash drive???? My application only took 9 months btw, so not sure how it managed to generate that many pages.
Excellent use of resources. I guess their archaic email servers cannot handle more than 4MB files :/

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
I ordered GCMS notes back in Oct. Havent heard back because they wasnt sure of the identity of the person who paid $5 for our GCMS notes, and they didnt inform us of their doubts either. I've already received my PR card now, so they can keep the bloody $5

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Received a letter saying:

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide additional documentation for all your claimed work experience. You may wish to submit T4's and/or paystubs as supporting documents.

This must be received by: 2022/06/30 Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete

But there's no link in MyCIC account to upload the docs shall I use the webforms instead?