+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Its a lot bro. Indian rupee is decliing and it is expected to decline further. So we are able to send more money to India that what we would have saved working in India.

@stirredo Its good if you earn more than $100000 in Canada. Because you cannot save much in Canada if you earn less.
but why do anyone has to send money to somewhere when they live in canada?

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
If I have to do normal landing, I wish to do it next year. I wish to do a certification before I move.

It felt stupid just a month ago to expect a PR in my hand, so I didn't plan ahead after waiting for close to 2 years.

I am thinking next February/March first week when my CoPR expires mid of April. Everyone is saying it's too late and you shouldn't risk it that close to expiry date due to Corona or what not.

Ugh so much confusion. The winter months are useless for landing if you don't know anyone there.
I understand your confusion, man. It isn't easy to trust Canada after all the things that happened during the COVID times. I still recommend you to do a normal landing since it is a lot cheaper and safe. However, I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
True. But, just wanted to tell him that one can save more if they earn more. In US, when one gets married, the taxes go down to 4%-6%. I guess its not the same case in Canada. @stirredo If you are still planning on marrying an Indian girl, make sure she is ready to work. It should compensate the low salary.
make sure she is ready to work. It should compensate the low salary.

but can't someone stay single and save some bucks spending on spouse?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
but why do anyone has to send money to somewhere when they live in canada?

Bro, Indians don't cut ties with India just like that. We send money back home to create wealth in India.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
make sure she is ready to work. It should compensate the low salary.

but can't someone stay single and save some bucks spending on spouse?
Bro, we can if we can con new comers like Navinball does.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

Lass247

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a way I can download the documents I uploaded for my express entry application? I think I came across something like that in the past.