+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
Hello everyone, I need your help! I desperately try to reconnect my profil to a new Cic GC key and it always says that they cannot find the profile I give informations for... Did someone already reconnect his profile to a new key?
I am uncertain if this is what you are looking for but I found this on IRCC's page about linking an application to a new account. I hope this helps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I am not use to "adminastive things" that doesn't work... But I am desperate when I spent 2.5 hours to fill 4 lines and their fuu..k website says it s not correct! I am not sure I want to live there anymore (shit holes country like a dumy blondhair assh.. 0le I know would say)

But thanks to you and Dankboy who is sharing my pain for (at least?) two years now
But thanks to you and Dankboy who is sharing my pain for (at least?) two years now

when someone says they are sharing the same pain as me but all my life i believed my life was / is chill

pls moderator, this pup is a good pup

Last edited:

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
They wants to link a "profile" not an application. Therein lies my confusion...
Yes i noticed but i think it can work. If he/she has the required information for that EE profile, he/she might be able to link it to his/her new gckey account.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes i noticed but i think it can work. If he/she has the required information for that EE profile, he/she might be able to link it to his/her new gckey account.
I don't see how that will be possible. You create your EE profile within your CIC account. How can you move this profile to another account??

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have tried to create a group on Whatsapp and Telegram and it's just not the same thing.

People don't let loose as they do over here.
I came across gather.town lately (disclaimer: zero conflict of interest or promotion; I just use it). It’s basically a virtual lounge with virtual tables where people can drop in and chat with everyone at the same table. Seems a good fit for casually socializing with others around a specific topic (Canadian immigration in this case). If anyone finds this interesting feel free to google.

It’s also possible to persist content, so one can write up useful information and even index them. That’s something I find valuable in a forum that Whatsapp/Telegram does not offer.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I came across gather.town lately (disclaimer: zero conflict of interest or promotion; I just use it). It’s basically a virtual lounge with virtual tables where people can drop in and chat with everyone at the same table. Seems a good fit for casually socializing with others around a specific topic (Canadian immigration in this case). If anyone finds this interesting feel free to google.

It’s also possible to persist content, so one can write up useful information and even index them. That’s something I find valuable in a forum that Whatsapp/Telegram does not offer.
this?

then we shall try it.

Free
Created for small groups
$0 USD/user
Get started
Up to 25 concurrent users :rolleyes:
Customizable maps
Unlimited interactive objects
Password-protected access