+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Always "Due to high-volume of calls, we are unable to transfer...."
If you've gotten this far then surely your number isn't blocked otherwise you wouldn't even get connected to hear the annoying robot woman's voice. The lines are 'busy' OR there isn't anyone working at the centre to take our calls. Agents are on spring break in Florida, but do try again end of summer

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
You can invite your parents over on any permit (work, study, PR), as long as they can show proof of funds to support their trip.
Thanks for replying. I am trying to submit an application but it is asking for an invitation letter under the required documents section. An invitation letter can be given only by someone with an address in Canada or with proof of landing. As I am yet to land, I can't issue this letter and we don't have any family in Canada who can issue one. Is there a workaround for this situation? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Like others here, I'm just waiting in IP2 (or false IP2? I don't know) too. By mid-March I had received 3 ADRs. The last one, re-meds, was acknowledged as completed April 5th. Been chilling since then.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Like others here, I'm just waiting in IP2 (or false IP2? I don't know) too. By mid-March I had received 3 ADRs. The last one, re-meds, was acknowledged as completed April 5th. Been chilling since then.
Is your Visa office also RROC?

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
It’s my turn!!! I can’t believe it!!

AINP | Outland
COR: Brazil
VO: CIO

AOR - 27 Dec 2021
MEP/BIL - 10 Feb 2022
1st GU - 10 Feb 2022
2nd GU - 31 Mar 2022 - (BG status: changed to "In progress")
3rd GU - 20 Apr 2022 - (BG status: changed back to "we are processing")
RFV - 21 Apr 2022 !!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped me through this journey!! A special thanks to @ImpatientKangaroo - you were right mate, PPR came fast!
Best of luck for those who are waiting! Don't give up!

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I don't think you'll get a ton of sympathy from a thread filled with people waiting quite a bit longer than you have.

EDIT: Should say, this is soul sucking for all of us to some degree.
There’s the line where IRCC sticks to normal processing standard, and the line of backlogs. March-June 2021 AORs are essentially at the end of the slower line. I have no intent to compare waiting time with others or to seek empathy, just feeling bad at this matter of fact.

To make things worse, I do live in a country where saying that one feels bad is frowned upon. Lots of things are happening in this country that can definitely make people feel awful.

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 994371

It’s my turn!!! I can’t believe it!!

AINP | Outland
COR: Brazil
VO: CIO

AOR - 27 Dec 2021
MEP/BIL - 10 Feb 2022
1st GU - 10 Feb 2022
2nd GU - 31 Mar 2022 - (BG status: changed to "In progress")
3rd GU - 20 Apr 2022 - (BG status: changed back to "we are processing")
RFV - 21 Apr 2022 !!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped me through this journey!! A special thanks to @ImpatientKangaroo - you were right mate, PPR came fast!
Best of luck for those who are waiting! Don't give up!
Happy for you, bro. But why does IRCC punish the rest of us from 2020 and before

Reactions: leonrdoandrade