+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
I got a new request for PCC, medical and Schedule A. Do I have to go to the passport office for PCC or directly to my local police station? COR: India

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
yeah so my remeds were passed on 6 Apr. Also spoke to an IRCC agent on 25 Mar who confirmed that my eligibility, security and criminality checks are all passed after receiving GUs on 23 and 24 Mar. any idea when I might receive a PPR? afaik I dont have any more checks pending now

D

Deleted member 994371

vinnn

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

You can go for PCC from police station but make sure it meets the criteria. Or go for PCC from passport office which is acceptable without any conditions.
I will suggest always going to the Passport office for PCC, we have already waited so long, no point in risking now. Also if you are unable to get PCC in time upload the PCC appointment letter with an explanation and you will get the extension.

Reactions: jerrinjose1991
D

Deleted member 1006777

Seems like UK is offering 2-3 year visas to graduates of the top 50 universities, without job offer. US with all their nationalism will someday start losing desirability from top talent worldwide.
whoa. I think this represents the beginning of the end for the US as the top spot. By saying top 50 universities, they're already doing all the pre-selecting without any extra effort. Coupled with a direct open work permit and no restrictions, this could end up being the peak of supposed "skilled immigration", without any lambda college fucking loopholes.

Reactions: Alysson
D

Deleted member 1083629

whoa. I think this represents the beginning of the end for the US as the top spot. By saying top 50 universities, they're already doing all the pre-selecting without any extra effort. Coupled with a direct open work permit and no restrictions, this could end up being the peak of supposed "skilled immigration", without any lambda college fucking loopholes.
I think they should add “subject-based” ranking as well. Some schools lose quite a lot of points if they don’t have a strong medical or law school; the same schools can be great in engineering or CS.