+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Freaking IRCC can't even issue a COPR document correctly-they sent me one without my picture on it, which is useless. They said they'll send me a corrected COPR- wonder how long that will take to get to me. There's no respite even after getting a PPR just so you guys know....
Maybe it's different, but my eCoPR did not have my picture on it?

Reactions: paneka penalty

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
If u r not sure about ur VO and did receive an ADR recently this is how u can check

Is there an ID at the end of ur ADR? After the word

Sincerely,
ZZXXXXXXXX

Like:

C1906

DF04011

MH26363

WZ28870

RS27099

SS26787

EH19036

JU27401

ND5876

JL22309

NN05116

CF03898

Then ur VO is RROC
Mine just says JC18394, what can I infer from that?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Liberals to introduce two-year ban on foreign homebuyers in budget: sources
The Trudeau government is set to unveil a budget on Thursday that would contain multiple measures on housing affordability, including a ban on foreign homebuyers, CTV News has learned.

Sources said the Liberals will make it illegal for foreigners to buy residential properties in Canada for the next two years. The properties include condos, apartments and single residential units.

Permanent residents, foreign workers and students will be excluded from the measure, as well as foreigners buying their primary residence in Canada.

“The people that will be banned are those that buy the home and never come to Canada to live in it and leave the home empty while the inventory is low and people can’t buy homes,” said CTV News’ Ottawa Bureau Chief Joyce Napier.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pledged during the 2021 federal election campaign that he would introduce a two-year ban on foreign homebuyers.

Other measures to be introduced in Thursday’s budget include $4 billion to help municipalities update their zoning and permit systems to make way for faster construction of residential properties, $1.5 billion in loans and funding for co-op housing and $1 billion for construction of affordable housing units.

It is unclear how many units will be built under the two spending measures. The housing package is expected to total about $10 billion over the next five years.

Last week, the Ontario government announced a hike on the non-resident speculation tax and expanded it across the province.

Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland will deliver the budget on Thursday at 4 p.m.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Liberals to introduce two-year ban on foreign homebuyers in budget: sources
The Trudeau government is set to unveil a budget on Thursday that would contain multiple measures on housing affordability, including a ban on foreign homebuyers, CTV News has learned.

Sources said the Liberals will make it illegal for foreigners to buy residential properties in Canada for the next two years. The properties include condos, apartments and single residential units.

Permanent residents, foreign workers and students will be excluded from the measure, as well as foreigners buying their primary residence in Canada.

“The people that will be banned are those that buy the home and never come to Canada to live in it and leave the home empty while the inventory is low and people can’t buy homes,” said CTV News’ Ottawa Bureau Chief Joyce Napier.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pledged during the 2021 federal election campaign that he would introduce a two-year ban on foreign homebuyers.

Other measures to be introduced in Thursday’s budget include $4 billion to help municipalities update their zoning and permit systems to make way for faster construction of residential properties, $1.5 billion in loans and funding for co-op housing and $1 billion for construction of affordable housing units.

It is unclear how many units will be built under the two spending measures. The housing package is expected to total about $10 billion over the next five years.

Last week, the Ontario government announced a hike on the non-resident speculation tax and expanded it across the province.

Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland will deliver the budget on Thursday at 4 p.m.
Good move tbh. I don't generally like governments restricting private ownership but rich assholes who are not in anyway connected with or have a right to live in Canada or any other country for that matter shouldn't be hoarding properties in that country. NZ did this before. Lots of lobbying money involved in this so I don't know if it'll go through though

Reactions: wonderbly

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,
Are you guys able to log in into your GC Key account ?

Thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 994371

Okay. For me Medicals is extended. I donno of I would want to go for an Upfront.

Bro, if you are sure about getting married, why not get court-married and then submit documents now? That way you know things will be in order before you get PPR. You are more likely to get PPR very very soon as everything is valid for you. Security probably won't take long as you have been to US and information is shared between the five-eyes countries.

Reactions: RSub

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
I did a few minutes ago. What error you getting?
This
You are not signed in
Error 403

Your login session is either invalid or has expired.

Any idea why

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello respected members of the group.

I received my ADRs with them there was an agent ID like CD27283.

Does any one knows is it for which VO ? Any inputs would be highly respected.

D

Deleted member 994371

Hello respected members of the group.

I received my ADRs with them there was an agent ID like CD27283.

Does any one knows is it for which VO ? Any inputs would be highly respected.
Where can I see the agent ID? Mine just says "Regards, IRCC"