+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Look on the bright side. The quarter ends today. So, new target for next quarter.
This is the thing I cant agree with you,Just because the quater ends that doesnt mean the next quater will be better.
I am not sure whether I am missing something though.

The only bright side it we have ADRs and it doesnt make sence for them to ask us to submit again,so technically the application should be processed this year(but that is logic,but we know who we are dealing with)

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
This is the thing I cant agree with you,Just because the quater ends that doesnt mean the next quater will be better.

The only bright side it we have ADRs and it doesnt make sence for them to ask us to submit again,so technically the application should be processed this year(but that is logic,but we know who we are dealing with)
If they have quarter to quarter targets, they might hold off on releasing PPRs now and be saving for April. That would explain the recent drought. Let's see what happens tomorrow and the next week.

Reactions: PRANIT01

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
Look on the bright side. The quarter ends today. So, new target for next quarter.
let’s hope they have a target for the next quarter.

I was trying to think logically as you did, but remembered we’re talking about IRCC.
They asked me for ADR and yesterday I called and the agent told me everything was passed, pending only a final decision. But, it has been a fucking roller coaster…

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Lifeisstuck

Mar 4, 2022
Now that they have updated the processing time to 27 months for FSW, would that mean we can't file for mandamus? Since waiting for 2 years would mean you're within the average processing time. I'm trying to understand if mandamus is still an option or not.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
let’s hope they have a target for the next quarter.

I was trying to think logically as you did, but remembered we’re talking about IRCC.
They asked me for ADR and yesterday I called and the agent told me everything was passed, pending only a final decision. But, it has been a fucking roller coaster…
If I am you I won't worry because your application is already aproved but I understand you IRCC mindfucked all of us big time.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Jan 26, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
After today's Ghost Update
March 31, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Looks like they really want to make 27 months as the average processing time

Lanhun

Feb 6, 2021
Now that they have updated the processing time to 27 months for FSW, would that mean we can't file for mandamus? Since waiting for 2 years would mean you're within the average processing time. I'm trying to understand if mandamus is still an option or not.
In my opinion I think it's mandamus they want to avoid in the first place. I think mandamus can still work though as they claimed 6 months when some people applied, also if they have issues, how do they manage to issue PPR to December 2021 AORs?

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hey guys, I'm PNP-O applicant AOR 27 Dec 2021
MEP/BIL 10 Feb 2022
Today (31 Mar 2022) I got my 2nd GU and my background check has been updated to "Your application is in progress....."?
I don't have any visa refusal nor I didn't answer any statutory question with yes.
Is this a good sign? Or my file has been transferred to another VO?