+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
hi, I got a remedical request on March 11th and I managed to get it done last week. This will straight away be uploaded to the eMedical system by the doctor who did the remedical right ? Or do I need to do / upload any documents with regard to this ?
AOR- 16th May 2020, FSW-O
Yup submit the doc that your clinic gives through webform.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
A word of advice to the people here: At least until you get your citizenship, don't make outwardly negative comments about protected groups. This might come back to bite you in the ass when you apply for citizenship and they ask some new questions like - "have you ever committed hate speech or attacked a marginalized/protected group?".

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
So IRCC really had hundreds of us redo our medicals & part with 300USD and other ADR's these past couple of weeks and even dictating deadlines only to again ghost us for God knows till when... Maybe 2023. What a freaking money making scheme, I got to hand it to them. It's all planned, these people have no intention of welcoming us into their corrupt dysfunctional country. We've been scammed. Turns out agter speaking to agent today my eligibility, security and background checks have not started....why ask for my remedicals then?!
So If you've recieved remed or adr recently...spare yourself the disappointment....you're not near the end. Probably haven't even passed eligibility either Nevermind background checks.

AoR April 2020

Last edited:

theregularguy

Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
As long as you have received acknowledgement email you are good.
What is this acknowledgement mail that us being discussed here? I uploaded the documents and it now says that the additional documents your provided have been uploaded. But I haven't received any email about it.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
So IRCC really had hundreds of us redo our medicals & part with 300USD and other ADR's these past couple of weeks and even dictating deadlines only to again ghost us for God knows till when... Maybe 2023. What a freaking money making scheme, I got to hand it to them. It's all planned, these people have no intention of welcoming us into their corrupt dysfunctional country. We've been scammed. Turns out agter speaking to agent today my eligibility, security and background checks have not started....why ask for my remedicals then?!
So If you've recieved remed or adr recently...spare yourself the disappointment....you're not near the end. Probably haven't even passed eligibility either Nevermind background checks.

AoR April 2020
I got my ADR and they only asked for schedule A. Submitted 10 days ago and Background check still not started. I'm expecting a remed request next and I have no idea when that'll show up. But having said that, getting a document request atleast means that some system or hopefully human being probably looked at your application after almost 2 years of waiting lol. That's something.

If I don't hear anything by May/June I'm seriously considering filing Mandamus

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
What is this acknowledgement mail that us being discussed here? I uploaded the documents and it now says that the additional documents your provided have been uploaded. But I haven't received any email about it.
Once we upload and transmit the requested documents in our gckey account, IRCC sends an acknowledgement email that they have received the documents. I received the email after 2 days of submitting the requested document.

Reactions: theregularguy

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

AoR April 2020
Was your eligibility passed earlier? (If you ever ordered gcms or called IRCC to check the status)