+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hi

How likely is it you guys think that I'll hopefully get an ITA , God willing, under FSW-O with:

- CRS 481
- NOC 6221 (Sales Engineer)
- No ties to Canada and no French
- IELTS expiring in May 2023

I know no one knows anything for sure but I'd like to know your opinions.

Thanks
FSW-O, only thing that matters (theoretically) is the CRS. Given how things are, it is expected that the score will be above 500 for a few months at least. With a 481, you will eventually get an ITA. But I would temper expectations and work under the assumption that if you get one, it will likely only be in Q4 of this year (best case scenario).

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
FSW-O, only thing that matters (theoretically) is the CRS. Given how things are, it is expected that the score will be above 500 for a few months at least. With a 481, you will eventually get an ITA. But I would temper expectations and work under the assumption that if you get one, it will likely only be in Q4 of this year (best case scenario).
Looking at the current express entry pool, I also think folks in 480+ may have a chance in Q4 of this year like you said...and moving forward. Unless IRCC comes out with a "revised EE-ITA criteria". We can only know after all programs draws resume. It's been quite a wait.

Reactions: Hakona Matata

Hakona Matata

Aug 21, 2021
Thanks, appreciate you

Reactions: Yodm

LittleMaple

Jan 27, 2022
Nice! If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?
Which lawyer did you speak to ? How much money did they quote? Can you please share?
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I used Navratan Fateh as my lawyer (https://navratanfateh.com/) and was lucky I only paid the consultation fee and $1000 for filing the mandamus and then I got PPR about 20 days later. Would have been more if it went to the next stage but luckily got a response before it went that far.

Reactions: FurioGiunta

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I used Navratan Fateh as my lawyer (https://navratanfateh.com/) and was lucky I only paid the consultation fee and $1000 for filing the mandamus and then I got PPR about 20 days later. Would have been more if it went to the next stage but luckily got a response before it went that far.
Wow amazing deal, money well spent. Can you tell me if the lawyer just sent a performance request to IRCC or they filed something in the federal court? I'm assuming it's the former since 1000 seems too cheap for a court filing.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys any estimations regarding OINP Human Capital Priorities? March is about to end but no draw on this stream so far.
And do you guys think it follows the tech draw/ Priorities / tech draw / Priorities pattern or not for 2022?
I am thinking shall I be hopeful for another priorities stream draw anytime till end of April or not, since now that they withdrew the CRS limit, I am having some ray of hope for this one.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys any estimations regarding OINP Human Capital Priorities? March is about to end but no draw on this stream so far.
And do you guys think it follows the tech draw/ Priorities / tech draw / Priorities pattern or not for 2022?
I am thinking shall I be hopeful for another priorities stream draw anytime till end of April or not, since now that they withdrew the CRS limit, I am having some ray of hope for this one.
lets wait a bit more. hcp shall come

Reactions: KojiGold

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
lets wait a bit more. hcp shall come
So far everything was positive about OINP in 2022...especially the remove of CRS limit. I tried to find some sort of pattern through previous draw results, but didn't find much logic behind the draws. So yeah lets wait for another month.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Canada just qualified for the FIFA world cup. Now Indian immigrants may finally have a country to identify with in the world cup since India won't make it for atleast the next 50 years lol
Chinese immigrants: sign me up too

Actually India might have a relatively better chance lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ar12345

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
For those of us who are FSW and have CPC-Ottawa as the VO, do you have a perspective on what FSW AORs they may be working on right now?
I understand they do not work in a FIFO fashion but wonder if anyone observed any pattern?