+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Why can't they consider that it's no fault of ours that they didn't process applications on time and that they should use whatever documents we provided to come to a decision? I don't its logic that drives IRCC, they're mystics, we can never understand their mystical ways.
What if we all knew that they would delay processing our applications for two years and used all that time to commit crimes just so that we can beat the system and immigrate into Canada as full fledged criminals? They can't be too sure of that!

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone here got PCC and schedule A request before remed request? Why don’t they request it at the same time if my med is also expired?
I did. It’s because they conduct security, criminality, and medical checks separately. If you got a remed request and had a ghost update before it, it probably means that the IRCC officer has reviewed your new PCC and schedule A and has passed your criminality and security checks

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone here got PCC and schedule A request before remed request? Why don’t they request it at the same time if my med is also expired?
Exactly something that I said, I have not received it yet but I will. I received the re-med request on Jan 14 and more than two months later, I just found out that criminality is under process because the PCC is valid for two years. I thought after three years and all the delays and poor performance by the IRCC, it is over but apparently, it is far from over.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I did. It’s because they conduct security, criminality, and medical checks separately. If you got a remed request and had a ghost update before it, it probably means that the IRCC officer has reviewed your new PCC and schedule A and has passed your criminality and security checks
I got a gu after adr changed to not applicable, nothing after that. Wondering if they will extend my med.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Exactly something that I said, I have not received it yet but I will. I received the re-med request on Jan 14 and more than two months later, I just found out that criminality is under process because the PCC is valid for two years. I thought after three years and all the delays and poor performance by the IRCC, it is over but apparently, it is far from over.
What do you mean? You got remed request and waiting for schedule A request?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well... I tried to warn fellas here. Facts about Canada:

1. Housing market is shit. Costs are crazy high.
2. Job market is shit. There are no jobs outside of ON and QC. So good luck with paying your ridiculously high rent and bills.
3. The above two don't seem to be getting any better because Canada doesn't need skilled immigrants and also apparently can't build new houses on that vast land for some fucking unfathomable reason.

And you know what? It will get even worse. We, people who are immigrating to Canada in 2022-2023, will be the ones fucked worst. Why? Because of the post pandemic economy. What is that? A LEGENDARY LEVEL OF INFLATION. Thanks to the commie loving dumbass JT, the government printed so much money to pay the lazyass Canadian dumbasses who didn't wanna work at all in the past two years but would rather enjoy free fake money printed by the govt in large sums. JT did that for votes because he was gonna be the hero of the pandemic but it also backfired. So basically everybody lost.

What a magnificiently dumbass country and its citizens alike.

Now one of two things will happen next:

1. Dumbfuck Canadians will continue to support the commie loving liberal party and keep selling their land AND people to the Chinese invaders. The economy and living in Canada will get even worse.

2. Many people will wisen up out of the blue and vote conservative next election. Inflation will still hit but the end result won't be as bad as 1.

The only name who can save Canada right now is Pierre Poilievre.

And if you don't believe me, a filthy foreigner, take it from a Canadian born: https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/to4i41/_/i24zmzq
You keep missing the point, my dear 2nd place PR contender: 90% of us on this forum are from shithole countries, so Canada for us, is heaven. Slice it any which way you want, we see coming to Canada as salvation from our homelands that has little to offer, even if you have the money to buy a good life. That's why you think people are not listening to you or taking your advice. We hear you, but your life experience (and that of the Redditor you linked) and that of most of the people here are miles apart. You come from a point of privilege many of us can only dream of and envy from afar.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I will disagree, your opinion is highly biased basis few hours you have spent in a city. We have our share of issues, but I disagree with your portrayal of the city.
Honestly I wish you are right and I am wrong, I wouldn't wish this even to my worst enemies.
Things I saw
Horrible weather ( I won't call it as delhi 's fault)
People who are so desperate and can't accept a No for an answer, I told a driver that I have booked the hotel but he just can't stop begging me to take his advice on where to go.

10 year old boy trying to sell things at 38 celcius in the middle of a traffic signal for 10 - 20 rs ,it is sad it is really sad to see things like that.

Cows on streets ( we are talking about the capital of a nation with 6th biggest gdp, 5th biggest manufacturing capability, biggest importer of wepons and one of the best software industries) .I have certain expectations on the capital of a nation like that.

I am talking about New Delhi( near airport) not old Delhi ,even the airport is trash .

A lot of poor people, the way the homes are built and the way poor people dress.most of the buildings are broken, I am not expecting skyscrapers but just a decent living conditions ,you visit any place in kerala, I cant comment on other states but been to few cities in south, eg Madras, Hyderabad, mangalore, madurai you can't see places like that ,I am not telling things are perfect but atleast presentable.

People driving like it is a fucking circus .Honestly I don't want to go out It looks scary.
Expensive as fuck
Pollution

Good things
Every one uses things like paytm even the street vendors
People who are well off it is good for them,you can buy anything from Delhi if you have money .you cannot do that in kerala
Seen a lot of luxury cars but at the same time cycle rickshaw also.
I didn't see much to be honest any pot holes on the roads where roads in my place yes.
Lot of cultures
Access to a lot of cuisines

I didn't defame any place or anyone just having a fair comparison and telling the people living there deserves better.
You might be one of that guys with a good paying job,have a air condition home,car if that is the case I am not talking about you, I am talking about the other side of the coin.

Like someone said where ever I go ,or which ever passport I hold I am an Indian ,my kids will be indian( I don't have any )that will never change, I am not a guy from Netflix /bbc who shows some slums for ratings.I want my country's capital to look better,I want people to have a decent life I don't think it is too much to ask for.not to hurt anyone's feelings

I apologize to other forum members for posting this, I posted about india because I saw kangaroo's post (not blaming him) on how bad canada is.i want to tell there are worse places in this world for them Canada is a great option for a better quality of life.

Last edited:

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
As much as I love the FSW scheme since it benefits me, I don't see how beneficial it is from Canada's point of view. I'd say the same about PNP too. Anyone under 30 with two degrees, 3 years of work experience and good English (or French) can get through with no regard for their field or job opportunities. They could just make it industry driven to solve this. It's easy to write news articles about PhD immigrants from no-name universities driving Ubers and blame it on the economy; while the real reason is that they just aren't employable due to their skillet/field.

But if Canada were to move towards an industry driven system like UK/Europe where you need an employer sponsor first, people might just pick those countries over Canada. Canada's biggest selling point for the FSW category is the possibility to move there without a job. I guess the middle ground is NOC based FSW/PNP.
My guess is NOC based EE as well. They also need to find ways to incentivize industries to move in. Like hell, looking at jobs in Windsor, I see so many manufacturers across the border, so why can’t Ontario bring those to Canada? They are getting a new EV battery factory which is nice, but it seems most most manufacturers to enter Canada need to be new age green manufacturers while the whole tradicional stays on the other side. They could choose both. I was looking at jobs in London, Ontario and saw so much hate towards a manufacturer for no real reason.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Hakona Matata

Aug 21, 2021
Hi

How likely is it you guys think that I'll hopefully get an ITA , God willing, under FSW-O with:

- CRS 481
- NOC 6221 (Sales Engineer)
- No ties to Canada and no French
- IELTS expiring in May 2023

I know no one knows anything for sure but I'd like to know your opinions.

Thanks