Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
After adr submission when can we expect some movement in our application????

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
There isn't a place in the west that you wouldn't like since your country has terrible living (be it due to low purchasing power, freedom, or both). So it's funny to ask you for a comparison or what's happening in the west. The comparison is between western countries about which ones are better or worse. Comparing eastern countries with western countries and saying "I'm loving it here" is plain funny. Coming from an eastern/asian country with low purchasing power and/or freedom, of course you are loving it there, you'd be loving it anywhere in the west.
my country has one of the highest purchasing powers in the world, and constantly ranks among the places with the highest GDP per capita in the world, and i still choose here anytime

granted, the only thing we do not have there is a lot of freedom, but that’s another story.

Canada isn’t perfect. No country is. I’ve been frustrated especially dealing with IRCC, and everything moves so much more slowly here, and the Edmonton transit is infested with addicts and loonies, but when you choose a country to move to, you’d have to accept its flaws along with what made you move there too. If you can’t accept the former, then you’d better either go home, or find somewhere else to go. plain and simple

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

my country has one of the highest purchasing powers in the world, and constantly ranks among the places with the highest GDP per capita in the world, and i still choose here anytime
Korea or Japan I believe. Nationals of both, especially Koreans, are crushed under long working hours, despite the high purchasing power. Being crushed under workload is the same as being crushed under the fist of a dictator so yours is not much different than a freedom issue (won't even mention the mandatory 1.5 year military service if you're korean). Westerners don't have to work long hours to attain high purchasing power and it attracted you. In other words Canada or any other western country would work for you so you aren't in a position to understand how Canada compares to other western countries. Furthermore, since you're Asian, your opinion would be biased due to the social acceptance issues Asians face in US and EU.

Regardless, it's good that you like it in Canada.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Gather around kids! Do you know what time it is??!
It's guess the filthy foreigners home country time!!

I'll go 1st...50-50% Brazil or Lebanon
Wrong continents

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
If you aren't going to one of the crazy expensive cities like Toronto or Vancouver, and have at least 30-40 thousand CAD in cash, I highly suggest hard landing. Best way of immigrating to a new place is by actually moving there in the first place. 30-40k CAD should give you a good quality of life for a year or maybe a bit more even if you're unemployed (so you don't have to flip burgers till you find a good job). That'd be giving Canada a proper shot as you said. It's fun too you know, if your life doesn't depend on that 30-40k and that you already have good prospects in your home country.
I don't have that much to spare and I am trying to avoid those two cities. My family is in Ottawa, I'll land there first but I hope to end up Calgary. My background isn't really specialized so I can fit in anywhere

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Not trash talking any culture or my country but saying a sad reality.
This is the first time I am in north india or to be more specific the capital of India Delhi.
I am really sad to say this I have never when I say never have seen something like this in my life.
In Delhi I think poverty is normal.people look really poor.wealth inequality is at its peak.
I should also mention if you have loads of money I believe you can do any shit there.I have traveled a lot of Cities in india but nothing beats this .
My country got independence before 75 fucking years really sad to see my fellow country men living like this .
There not even fucking foot path, what did this assholes politicians did for the last 75 years that is what really bothers me.
The saddest thing is even kids are facing the misery.
Weather is horrible 38 fucking Celsius wtf.on top of that the wind is full of fucking dust
I will disagree, your opinion is highly biased basis few hours you have spent in a city. We have our share of issues, but I disagree with your portrayal of the city.

Reactions: Blah! and AnkithaP

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Anyone here got PCC and schedule A request before remed request? Why don’t they request it at the same time if my med is also expired?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Anyone here got PCC and schedule A request before remed request? Why don’t they request it at the same time if my med is also expired?
Why can't they consider that it's no fault of ours that they didn't process applications on time and that they should use whatever documents we provided to come to a decision? I don't its logic that drives IRCC, they're mystics, we can never understand their mystical ways.

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator